The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she can donate some to the Mother’s Day stall at the kids school.
Anyone want to message the school with that suggestion?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As promised, for both of these wankers. I'll keep checking over the next few days to see if they have a drop off cause no way did they gain followers after that disgusting display of spending/wasting and the sex toy smooshed in the middle of kids content 😡
I would say it’s bots after hashtagging dumb ways to die

Reactions: 9
I can't wait to open the vibrator my 6 year old son gives me this mothers day, might be a bit awkward knowing my ex bought it though...might be the norm in the Cachia household

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I sent the last sex toy ad she did to them, via DM on Insta, they read / viewed the message and never responded. I was very polite, asking how it aligns with the school values etc , so no reason for them not to even give a generic reply.
---

can’t wait until water seeps into all the gaps and fucks it all
---
If they blew 10-15k on this monstrosity, they have rocks in their head.
That money could have gone towards a decent pool they so desperately wanted 🙄
If their school is anything like my kids school, their Insta and FB pages would be run by a marketing manager (in my kids school case that’s a 20 year old former student). They probably could have sent a ‘thank you for your message, we have passed it on to the relevant department’ but I wouldn’t expect much to be done through those channels.

Reactions: 1
A perfect gift for mother's day... What planet is she on? I would literally die if my kids/sister gave me this.

Reactions: 9
Go on, Brad 👀. Be sure to include how much it costs to go to the skatepark, so we can see how long until your “investment” pays off!
A18C4932-F3E3-4269-B741-EAB2445CE922.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trolls ? You mean like your genuine followers who are struggling with cost of living while you’re out there splashing (wasting) cash left, right and centre. What a tosser !

Reactions: 30
Trolls ? You mean like your genuine followers who are struggling with cost of living while you’re out there splashing (wasting) cash left, right and centre. What a tosser !
If he’s referring to us, we’ve already pretty much worked out the cost anyway. Unless it’s in excess of $20k, we won’t be surprised by how much money they wasted to make their weekends free.

Reactions: 13
Who said she was due for A AD (duck me she's a dumb biatch) for nutra?? Ding ding ding
Sausage rolllllllls

cos she has to actually do something.
plus so many supplements have their nutritional value decline when heated so this will be interesting..,.

can’t wait to see the cost breakdown.

would also like to know the cost per use on the big boat, small boat, JetSki… anyone seen the lawnmower, the birds or Lulu lately? The thermomix, the robot…. Allllllll the things they have wasted money on.
---
Just saving these here for future reference 🤙🏻
MVP!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.