The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The short man syndrome on display is just next level šŸ˜‚

Also, itā€™s still a mini ramp, you tool. Stop pretending itā€™s not.
E354BAAE-C73F-41A1-8CBA-A5F8BABC1DE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think Lake Mac Council need a little email or 10 about this. Surely it would need a permit or a DA or something. Maybe it also needs a ā€œdisturbing the peaceā€ complaint or three.
Add in an email to the school from concerned parents that their kids were on her stories alongside sex toy ads while youā€™re at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say itā€¦ What these bogans prioritise their dollars on is mind boggling!! To spend $15k on a skate ramp, to impress a bunch of nobodies who donā€™t give a tit, and then to not provide a decent amount of food for the guests šŸ„“ unfathomable

imagine if they spent those dollars on therapy instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say itā€¦ What these bogans prioritise their dollars on is mind boggling!! To spend $15k on a skate ramp, to impress a bunch of nobodies who donā€™t give a tit, and then to not provide a decent amount of food for the guests šŸ„“ unfathomable

at least there would have been enough toilets for all the kids? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Forever chasing external validation. The high doesnā€™t last long enough though does it Braddles? Better go spend some more $$$

Reactions: 28
Forever chasing external validation. The high doesnā€™t last long enough though does it Braddles? Better go spend some more $$$
Sarah wants a bigger deckā€¦.

thatā€™s probably why sheā€™s improvising with her toys. Bradā€™s deck doesnā€™t cut it anymoreā€¦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Yeahā€¦again, Iā€™d be MORTIFIED. The party looked crap. Which is fine for a seven year oldā€™s birthday party, but zero effort for their guests. Just an opportunity to show off. Gross. The school mum group chat would have been lit after that.

Reactions: 25

Or dental work?

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t even hate follow them anymore so this is the first time Iā€™ve seen it. I laughed so hard. It looks like a bunch of cut up cardboard boxes stapled together šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I only recognized 2 kids from their previous school, the ballet coachā€™s kid, and the one that had to be friends with Sez and latched onto her like a leech (the graphic designer / website builder)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only recognized 2 kids from their previous school, the ballet coachā€™s kid, and the one that had to be friends with Sez and latched onto her like a leech (the graphic designer / website builder)
Some of the kids were from Sarahā€™s new gym too. Seems like it was mostly a party for Sarah, not Finn šŸ¤™šŸ»

I donā€™t skate but surely all the raised bits on the surface is not good?? Wouldnā€™t you loose momentum? I can see a million hospital trips but I guess that is engagement!
Also have you ever seen a deck or anything with random screws everywhere? Maybe there is a reason?? Also the amazing year 12 wood work Brad struggled with using a guided rail? Maybe thatā€™s why all the joins are whack

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amazing! Yesterday Ted couldnā€™t use the ramp at all. Today he can use it while itā€™s wet and slippery, with slip on shoes, no safety pads and a helmet that doesnā€™t fit šŸ¤™šŸ»šŸ¤™šŸ»šŸ¤™šŸ». Hereā€™s a hint for fitting a helmet, if you can take it off without unclipping it, itā€™s doing sweet fa.
(also, allegedly all that time at the skate park and he couldnā€™t drop in? My daughter has been doing that on her two wheel scooter since she was 2. Did I mention that sheā€™s a girl? šŸ¤™šŸ»)
795BAA1C-6ABB-4213-9239-CA5FC276378E.jpeg

F992E33E-123D-4C2E-B454-D66E9296DA37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Add in an email to the school from concerned parents that their kids were on her stories alongside sex toy ads while youā€™re at it.
I sent the last sex toy ad she did to them, via DM on Insta, they read / viewed the message and never responded. I was very polite, asking how it aligns with the school values etc , so no reason for them not to even give a generic reply.
---
Puddles for the blocked. I know theyā€™re your love language.
View attachment 2104508
canā€™t wait until water seeps into all the gaps and fucks it all
---
If they blew 10-15k on this monstrosity, they have rocks in their head.
That money could have gone towards a decent pool they so desperately wanted šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
I still have the ick from ā€œhereā€™s a childrenā€™s birthday party, oh letā€™s take a quick ad break to talk about sex toysā€.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Brads dumb ways to die reel doesnā€™t make sense. Except using the hashtag to gather new bot followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.