Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here’s a content idea, Sez, that actually supports small business. As confused and contradictory as your argument was, you and your husband made a big thing about there being no doll accessories for boys. People came out in their droves to say, “hey! Here’s some neutral stuff!”. That was the time to pop on stories and say, “hi guys, I know everyone was really interested in more neutral doll accessories. I’ve compiled a list of small businesses and also some options from larger chain stores. I’ll pop it on the next slide. If we all choose to spend our money on options like this, retailers will understand that there is a market for it and hopefully start to increase their offerings”.

Easy. Except 1. she doesn’t create useful content and 2. she does nothing for free and is only interested in small business when it lines her back pocket 🤙🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sister back in the picture too. Come on though, Nan. Just cars for the boys? Not the granddaughter? Don’t you know how much Sarah and Brad pretend to hate gender stereotyping?
---
I’ll also add, “nans on a normal weekend day be like Sarah on every day of the week” 🫠

• Haha

Thod

Spending money on something to 'make' your weekend free is still spending.

Literally.

• Heart

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
it’s not the fact he’s building it, it’s the smugness of it. Just casually dropping $3k on materials & making it out like he hasn’t researched how to do it or watched videos. He has to be the best all the time. He can’t say hey saw this cool video of a dad building a skate ramp so I’m gonna do it. He has to be the ONLY DAD TO EVER BUILD ONE. They have to brag and out do everyone.

I don’t live in a botched reno, mish mash swamp house and have proper ducted aircon, but is this not just the flap that folds down every time you turn the aircon on? And she couldn’t see it was filthy? Am I wrong? Sack your sister, Sez, if neither of you noticed this. You need to get mum back on cleaning duty.
282349D0-78A4-4B62-9FB9-13DB44B49D71.jpeg

• Sick

lilpickle

“I did woodwork in year 12 actually” 😭 I might start applying for chef positions add my “food tech” class I did in high school as experience. Who needs apprenticeships

• Haha

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
It' just so f***ing ugly - I mean who build a monstrosity that big in their backyard (other than fully fledged bogans). Give it 6 months in the weather when it's worn, lopsided and unusable and has been painted by the family 'artist'. It will be the biggest eyesore ever and will sit there for years just rotting away. The whole house is just beyond - the art studio in a corridor with cords running across sliding door cavities, the totally unusable downstairs hall space with all the pillars with just shit everywhere, the view of the power station and their entire roofline every time she pans across the uneven lawn they've laid, it's just hideous.

• Heart

DoomScroller

VIP Member
it’s not the fact he’s building it, it’s the smugness of it. Just casually dropping $3k on materials & making it out like he hasn’t researched how to do it or watched videos. He has to be the best all the time. He can’t say hey saw this cool video of a dad building a skate ramp so I’m gonna do it. He has to be the ONLY DAD TO EVER BUILD ONE. They have to brag and out do everyone.
Their smugness gives me the shit.

Let’s be honest… he’s building it so he can film himself on it.

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Taking advantage of Nanna, it’s sick
Given how Dreamtime Aroha have been campaigning to get that childcare centre new equipment… maybe Sez could send it to them?? Those are the sort of things they could do good for. Imagine if they sent their free stuff to a centre that needed it? All the kids who would benefit. They are just such a greedy family.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I was going to say marbles, but you could literally stick a golf ball in those nostrils. Holy fuck. I can’t stop looking at the snaggle tooth and the flaring, black hole sized nostrils. Seriously though, two extra holes for Braddles. Lucky little fella.
---
Genetics are a crazy, unfortunate thing with this fam.
When you fuck your Brother the outcome is never going to be good.

• Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
It makes me absolutely sick that these disgusting grifters got shit for free from Luna's Treasures.

I am living for 10 years from now to see the bullshit unravel. Real job? Normal house. Absolute nobodies

Sorry they are pissing me off so much today and I've just had enough of their shit and I'm not able to be eloquent at all right now.

So they’re planning to have this monstrosity of a ramp finished for Finnay’s birthday? Are they expecting the party guests to use it? I sure as shit wouldn’t be letting my kids on a ricketty, wonky, homemade piece of shit like that. Hope Sez and Brandley have public indemnity for that ramp!

Brad had zeroooo qualifications or skills and apparently zero mates to call up. I love that he thinks he’s so handy and yet…we’ve seen no evidence of this. On top of the $3000 in materials, I wonder how many tools and bits and pieces he’ll need to buy?

Guarantee they approached a place and asked for a freebie/discount and were told no. So now out of spite they’re having to DIY something shit. Why support a small business when you can throw all your money at Bunnings?

Reactions: 26

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
They may have dropped 3k, but all this tells me is they can't afford to get a proper one and have to make it themselves. Can't wait to see how shit it turns out 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 26