The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big congrats to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the suggestion The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf, a massive 80 likes!! Hey, you can have a ad, 3 tonnes of turf and a party at the swamp!

recap…in a nutshell the last thread went by faster than the kearnts kids interests. Sez tried to convince the world she and Braddles are crazy in love, living the dream, married to their best friends. They have been rocking out at any international concert they can get to, whilst recycling 2016 content for the gram fam. Sez turned 45, and get herself a lot of grass. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but when you break down that fence, and lay the turf to the swamp edge, well…tattlers are waiting for a good winter! Single sister keeps the palace clean, which is good cause your girl got that tick, and an interesting increase in followers. You know what they say, you can buy followers but you can’t buy taste. Everytime we see how sez pays her bills, we have to agree, she clearly has no taste, no talent and no personality.
Lastly, looks like mummy is back, at least for the kids, and to re got the ugliest fruit bowl, which I’m not convinced isn’t an old bed pan.
Anyway, on wards and upwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Big congrats to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the suggestion The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf, a massive 80 likes!! Hey, you can have a ad, 3 tonnes of turf and a party at the swamp!

recap…in a nutshell the last thread went by faster than the kearnts kids interests. Sez tried to convince the world she and Braddles are crazy in love, living the dream, married to their best friends. They have been rocking out at any international concert they can get to, whilst recycling 2016 content for the gram fam. Sez turned 45, and get herself a lot of grass. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but when you break down that fence, and lay the turf to the swamp edge, well…tattlers are waiting for a good winter! Single sister keeps the palace clean, which is good cause your girl got that tick, and an interesting increase in followers. You know what they say, you can buy followers but you can’t buy taste. Everytime we see how sez pays her bills, we have to agree, she clearly has no taste, no talent and no personality.
Lastly, looks like mummy is back, at least for the kids, and to re got the ugliest fruit bowl, which I’m not convinced isn’t an old bed pan.
Anyway, on wards and upwards.
Love the recap as usual! 👏 I must ask though - what about Bobley?

Reactions: 10
I swear every new thread I try so hard to keep up, but the fact of the matter is this pair are such innate POS, it’s too hard to keep up!

Reactions: 14
I swear every new thread I try so hard to keep up, but the fact of the matter is this pair are such innate POS, it’s too hard to keep up!
Hard agree. I hate follower some people on Insta, but nothing is as fucked as this pair of absolute cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oi Sezza… you know you could get an actual job and then your husband wouldn’t have to work so muc… or maybe he’s just shithouse at his job…
“This season won’t last forever”
What is he? A bleeping farmhand or machinery operator in the fields??? Mate he works/hides in the cupboard downstairs. There’s nothing remotely impressive about him doing that job for so many hours. Come back when he does long deployments in the ADF or police force… oh wait you couldn’t handle that either.
---
Bobley, the boomerang dog. Is he Still alive?!
Probably not on the inside after returning to them. Poor guy 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Definition of pointless existence- working 50 billion hours a day to pay for your lifestyle, thus leaving you with no time for your lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Definition of pointless existence- working 50 billion hours a day to pay for your lifestyle, thus leaving you with no time for your lifestyle
But their weekends are ‘free’!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🥱 snore fest lately. I'm still not convinced mum is back in the picture. She's probably just saying it so she doesn't have to answer questions. That 1 comment about mum's whereabouts has suddenly brought her back in the picture, sleepover and all!
Is mum following her on socials yet? I'm on Facebook.

Also funny that the best husband in the world didn't do a bday post for old Sez 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So kindest boy misses basketball because it's 38 deg .....is it a team sport or training Sezzy 'cause letting the team down because the weather is warm isn't a great life lesson.....oh but then the indoor skatepark in an old warehouse with a tin roof and no air con was calling.....silly me!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.