Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Imagine being so fucking privileged that you can spend $3,000 on a skate ramp for a kids birthday but still accept freebies from small businesses.

These two make me cranky with their grifting.

Reactions: 37

Badly Eyelashed

She actually has a severe problem. The level of shit she constantly buys gives me anxiety. It just screams unhappiness, Sez is constantly looking for the next thing to make her feel good. She has no purpose so just spends her days wandering Westfield buying shit. They have a house full of junk and I would bet my left leg they have no savings and everything that comes in just goes right back out again. Here’s a new content idea Kearnts, do a no spend challenge. 30 days without spending apart from food and utilities. I dare you!

Reactions: 37

Thod

Definition of pointless existence- working 50 billion hours a day to pay for your lifestyle, thus leaving you with no time for your lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 36

smeetwat

I'm loving tattle today, all the profile pictures of sez with her der face and the extra bonus of adding a leprechaun hat for st patricks day :ROFLMAO:
26B96F01-CB00-486C-808D-6C97C42825B7.jpeg
3413C0C0-1606-4AED-A9F4-E0A656DBB562.jpeg
6FDA1E1D-3899-4877-A77D-E4EA56947373.jpeg
57B0CF18-A398-467F-BBBC-40F21CCD6760.jpeg
3FFD4EC0-C34B-487A-987E-71232CDF212E.jpeg
95EBF8FF-7DD3-4AD9-9409-63FA881EE5F2.jpeg
63ACA184-0FDD-4DCC-84A9-2CE1AAD137B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
They defiantly aren’t relatable at all. They haven’t worked hard, they got lucky that man child Brandley gained a following when he was looking for validation & bragging about parenting HIS KIDS. They charge more than what the average part time employee brings home in a month for ONE ad. They get gifted a crap load of stuff and get gifted experiences that the average joe has to pay for. I cannot wait for this influencing gig to dry up because then they will be relatable. When they can’t afford the mortgage on the swamp. When Sarah has to juggle actual work and mum life, when the kids can’t do 3 extra circular activities each. It pisses me off to say they worked hard. You don’t even work hard doing an ad. You half as everything. Sorry for the rant. They are irritating!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
IMG_7159.jpeg

Hey there Fellows,

I’m not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I think we need to monitor our trips to Aldi a little bit closer.

You see, they have had a middle aisle ever since the store has existed. This is where they put uncommon, mostly non-grocery faeces, which is a very popular sales tactic that preys on someone’s inability to resist impulse purchases.

So, I’m not sure what a shopping list looks like because I never resist impulse purchases and buy whatever the fornication I want… But my only mate carried the mental load to Aldi today to purchase what I assume is only bananas because I’m an ape who consumes only monkey sausages, and made yet another impulse purchase- a swivel clothes holder. We don’t need it because we have relatives for that, and because it cost less than a zero-turn mower I simply cannot fathom what prompted her to fall victim to this sales tactic.

Anyhow, be alert, I haven’t paid any attention to anything in the real world and I’m shocked.

• Haha

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Holy shit!

I just saw the video brandley posted yesterday and that damn thing is HUGE!!

Their neighbours are going to HATE them!!!!!!
Is it huge? Or does it just look huge when little man stands next to it?
Show us Sarah next to it for a true scale comparison, I’ll wait.

• Haha
Sezzy’s comment on Jeeessssiiii’s gifted cruise post.
I bet she is tagging P&O in the hopes of getting another grifted cruise for her bogan family.

And btw, jesssiikka Wilson’s cruise seems to be for the over 60s, not one other kid seems to be onboard!
Oh give me a bucket 🤮. What schoolies are going on a P&O cruise?! It’s not a fucking Contiki bus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, calling bullshit on “Knox has been asking for an art studio since he could talk”. Although I guess knowing these kids, she could mean four years old 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 34

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Wait, Wait, WAIT!

So this deadshit is claiming she 'forgot' to put a top on?! For fuck sake you inbred fossil! How can you not dress yourself?! Why the fuck do you need cards to tell you what to say?! How do you call yourself a #contentcreator!? You literally look at LDB work and it is mind-blowing that they do the same 'job' except LDB is educated and doesn't rely on the pay check from pumping ads!

They had a meal subscription box?! A thermomixer sent to them PLUS cooking books?! She doesn't work?! How are they so bloody useless?!
I counted four outfit changes in Lauren’s “a ad”.
Plus four different hair styles, backgrounds, a full memorised script, graphics and more.

Sezzy “I didn’t realise I had no clothes on while looking at myself in the forward facing camera”
---
I'll just leave this here.
I love this response from her too. You can tell she does enjoy it. It makes a huge difference and makes me want to support her ads because she’s not just trying to scam people she’s putting out quality content and she clearly loves doing it. And she actually appreciates her followers too.

• Haha
  • Heart

DoublePinkSeahorse

Screenshot_20230325-181656_Instagram.jpg

Everything about this made my skin crawl. What the f%$@ is on his face? Him not being able to remember what he was trying to say he had bought, he sounded like the true moron he is. Her going on about how it can "live outside" like, what was the alternative? They were going to drag it into the reception foyer each night? And both of them laughing about how they just "tripled the budget" on a whim. They make me sick. Oh, and don't get me started on the singing all her greetings and brags. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha