Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Thread 32 Kearnts Family, jacks of all trades, masters of none. It is all fun and games til the flood waters come.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

lilpickle

Another date night. I’m so envious, they try to hard to be “relatable” but are so out of touch with the reality of average Australian working families right now.

I know we aren’t the only family doing it tough, we can barely afford groceries and keeping a roof over our heads let alone all the things they frivolously spend money on. I have used all my leave and am currently on leave without pay as my son is chronically unwell and unable to attend daycare due to his health issues. The rate rises and cost of living has really kicked us in the guts. I get anxiety just seeing how much they spend.

And then try the old “we worked hard for this” bullshit. We all worked hard you fuckwits. You’ve just been lucky not to have had any serious misfortune come your way.

Ill admit I’m envious I would love to enjoy a dinner out with my husband, maybe if I “aim for the stars” a little harder I’ll manifest it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I'm part of a budget mums page on Facebook and I feel sick every day at the amount of posts in there coming from mums or actually parents in general not eating because they can only afford to feed their children and even then they're struggling. There is a crisis going on and it's happening to working everyday families (the ones they call their stadium of followers). They need to stfu and stop being so flippant about the amount of money they waste on shit. They don't live in some precious bubble, they know what's going on and do it anyway because they can't help but wank themselves and brag. I get being proud but the Kearnts aren't ever just proud they're showing off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
If Sarah actually cared about buying Ted a neutral pram, she could have. She chose not to. She chose to buy Kmart crap and to not support a small business with her own money. She whinged until someone gifted one to her. If she had any integrity, she’d offer to buy one from the company to give away to a follower. But no, she just takes an extra pram for Ted (and his long forgotten dolls).

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Anticipating Brads next post:

Sez and I dreamed about owning a skatepark ever since we were 18. We are the hardest workers in all the swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Crockjock

VIP Member
So I've used my last insta life to point out that the Kearns did not change Kmart. How obnoxious that she thought she thought they did!! I told her that if she checked Brad's post from 2 weeks ago many people were posting that exact same photo plus others. Oh well it was good while it lasted but I can no longer be bothered with her. I leave my parting wish that I hope her world implodes and she's left looking for a rental in this climate and has to sell all the squishmallows!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Uhhhh, wtf?
He’s so busy he can’t be bothered to walk upstairs and microwave a meal/make a sandwich/heat some leftovers in an actual kitchen, that he would rather heat up and store food in the same room as multiple toilets??
505E0D85-9B0A-41CF-A6FD-7EF4D36EC9A9.png

---
Also, if he is so incredibly busy to go upstairs for a quick bite, does this mean he is also using those toilets? 🤢 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Plagiarou

The Kearns 32: Brad’s no chippy but can do a backflippy. A rooly clever dad and artistically gifted, designing the latest fad on the easel that’s thrifted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Room for a box and a grind rail now.
Will the “boyz” persist with this weeks hobby to get to that skill level?
they need a foam pit next…

making their weekends and days freeeeeee

they no longer have to pay for slam factory,
The art studio is there…
Now they need a pool to cancel swimming!

haven’t seen them down on the water lately…
They are waiting for the water to come to them. I checked the forecast, it should be soon

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RedFrog2

Can some please include Artistically Gifted in the next thread name please.
Brandley and his swamp rats are artistically gifted, needing to build their own skate park as one could not be grifted.

While the Kearnts artistic giftedness abounds, a dodgy skate park is being erected on the swamp grounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Big congrats to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the suggestion The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf, a massive 80 likes!! Hey, you can have a ad, 3 tonnes of turf and a party at the swamp!

recap…in a nutshell the last thread went by faster than the kearnts kids interests. Sez tried to convince the world she and Braddles are crazy in love, living the dream, married to their best friends. They have been rocking out at any international concert they can get to, whilst recycling 2016 content for the gram fam. Sez turned 45, and get herself a lot of grass. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but when you break down that fence, and lay the turf to the swamp edge, well…tattlers are waiting for a good winter! Single sister keeps the palace clean, which is good cause your girl got that tick, and an interesting increase in followers. You know what they say, you can buy followers but you can’t buy taste. Everytime we see how sez pays her bills, we have to agree, she clearly has no taste, no talent and no personality.
Lastly, looks like mummy is back, at least for the kids, and to re got the ugliest fruit bowl, which I’m not convinced isn’t an old bed pan.
Anyway, on wards and upwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

RawandReal

Is this the same “Brad isn’t a chippy by trade- just clever” that laid the deck addition at the half house the complete wrong way and was surprised when everyone said it looked ridiculous??!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Jimmy Rees latest video “test to become a realestate agent” is having a dig at the Kearns “what do you call a two story home over looking a water treatment facility”?

“A property with stunning water views”

• Haha
Reactions: 39

RedFrog2

Fuck I hate these kearnts and any business that gives these grifters anything. That pram will be dumped in the RSL foyer by next week with all the other crap these brats never play with.

Reactions: 38

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Well Brandley, I have news for you. In our house, my husband needs to rein his weak impulses in and stop buying ALDI special buys. We've ended up with: a greenhouse, pressure washer, carpet cleaner, pet bed, rocking chair, caravan cover, outdoor setting, fur lined crocs, laminator, paper guillotine, TVs... But yeah, women have weak impulses as they must be the only ones doing the shopping. I HATE grocery shopping, my husband clearly enjoys the mystery aisle and it's 2023, so let's get rid of the gender stereotypes, amirite?

• Haha
Imagine if Sez had access to a thermomix… think of all the recipes she could make with it… oh wait…
Or if there was some sort of service where you could subscribe and they’d send you a box of food plus recipe cards for the week. You could call it Schmevery Schmate.

• Haha