Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilpickle

How she’s made the correlation with being itchy to cutting out dairy/gluten is beyond me. You live in a literal swamp. In a mouldy slapped together shack. Surrounded by mousquito ridden puddles. And grass thats already growing out of control because it’s too wet to maintain. But sure it’s the dairy sez 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 30

HumptyDumptyLou

I’m new to this clusterfuck of bogan mixed with central coast crossbreed but the skate park has me scratching my head.

Why wouldn’t they complete the whole thing and then unveil it complete with sped up stories on how it was made? Surely that’s more interesting and appealing than them telling us it’s gonna happen only to never mention it again? And then there’s the house sitting on a bog of land that looks like it could be a rice paddy after one week of rain?

So many questions but the biggest one is how two unattractive individuals managed to spawn equally unattractive offspring … my grandmother told my mother that when two ordinary looking people had kids, they turned out better looking than their parents but clearly this theory isn’t true cos it didn’t work for my parents lol and it didn’t work for the Kearns.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lord Of The Lies

Wtf so men shouldn't own little dogs? Only women own small dogs and men should own big dogs that stand tall and proud because 'street cred'?! This cunt is cooked, has a fucking whine about pink prams for kids trying to drum up engagement, yet every second post is a direct contradiction.
He’d be compensating as usual having a big dog. I think a Cavoodle suits him perfectly. A little, tiny yappy thing walking a little, tiny yappy thing… 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
So let me get this straight. He went to bunnings and said “oh wait it’ll be $3000 but I’ll still make it myself because I’ve got tools and I’m a man…”
Awkward that if they have that kind of budget they could just… I don’t know… support a small business…
3E65CBF4-A7BC-4CF4-ADD7-A12BE9F04AFD.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah probably not going to take nutrition advice from someone that gives their toddlers full cans of Coke, but thanks anyway Sez. Also, hair testing is bullshit and “detoxes” are just diet culture disguised as “wellness”. Your lunchboxes today were woeful, so clearly not following these tips (I hope?). Allegedly an amazing toast ebook, yet your kids got Nutella and Vegemite today? Maybe stop shilling crap and encouraging people to spend money on stuff you don’t even use.

totaltatt

Uhhhh, wtf?
He’s so busy he can’t be bothered to walk upstairs and microwave a meal/make a sandwich/heat some leftovers in an actual kitchen, that he would rather heat up and store food in the same room as multiple toilets?? View attachment 2065580
---
Also, if he is so incredibly busy to go upstairs for a quick bite, does this mean he is also using those toilets? 🤢 💩
Sez's next Aldi buy will be a single bed for Braddles toilet block.

'He's just sooooo busy with work he doesn't have time to come to bed'.

• Haha
Is this the same “Brad isn’t a chippy by trade- just clever” that laid the deck addition at the half house the complete wrong way and was surprised when everyone said it looked ridiculous??!
How dare you. That was Brad’s artistic intention. He’s very gifted!!!

• Haha

Bindi

Chatty Member
Another date night. I’m so envious, they try to hard to be “relatable” but are so out of touch with the reality of average Australian working families right now.

I know we aren’t the only family doing it tough, we can barely afford groceries and keeping a roof over our heads let alone all the things they frivolously spend money on. I have used all my leave and am currently on leave without pay as my son is chronically unwell and unable to attend daycare due to his health issues. The rate rises and cost of living has really kicked us in the guts. I get anxiety just seeing how much they spend.

And then try the old “we worked hard for this” bullshit. We all worked hard you fuckwits. You’ve just been lucky not to have had any serious misfortune come your way.

Ill admit I’m envious I would love to enjoy a dinner out with my husband, maybe if I “aim for the stars” a little harder I’ll manifest it.
I hope things improve soon.....you are 100% correct, they are so wrapped up in their own self importance.....they have no empathy at all. Just know, that you and Mr Lilpickle are way better humans than those two will ever be. Life can turn on the flip of a coin and these two have no idea.
Big hugs.

• Heart

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
This is 10000% for Brad, not the kids 🫠

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

View attachment 2072713
How is blowing this much coin on something making your weekends free…. You need to work out how much this costs and see how many visits to free skate parks would have cost you, hang on…I’m not a genius, but…think you just fucked your own theory there dipshit

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
My God, when are they gonna stop trying to make 'invest in things that make your weekends free' happen, it's not going to happen. 🙄🙄
687474703a2f2f696d616765732e68756666696e67746f6e706f73742e636f6d2f323031342d30362d32352d666574...gif

They are probably reaching 30k now in weekend investment's, the boats, jetski and now the skate ramp. It would take me a realllllllllly long time to rack up 30k on weekends.
So no kearnts, your little saying is bullshit, just an excuse to blow money. 💸💸💸

• Haha

lilpickle

We have free weekends. At home or at the park. Playing with our second hand toys and presents we’ve got for Christmas/birthdays. Because we’re undeniably poor (Mr pickle and I clearly don’t work “hard enough”). We are certainly not dropping over 3k on a skate ramp or getting new shit left right and centre like these kids. Can someone explain the “free” aspect of how they’re living please 🤔 idiots

doggonestupido

That skatepark will sink for sure. Its swampy ground and the formwork appears to rest on a few pavers.
Chippy wife here 🖐 That whole thing is a waste of money and will be warped and twisted in no time. He should have dug holes and concreted those posts in, not put it resting on a paver ffs. But just another half assed attempt with no real foresight. The weight of all that timber (yes, timber, not wood you idiot Sez) will sink into the swamp in no time. Also, lack of support on the back platform is not safe, might hold a kids weight for a bit but not little man doing his sick tricks.
Sez - get little man to concrete those posts in would you please? I'd really like to see the shit show and broken bones last more than the first week 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Wait, Wait, WAIT!

So this deadshit is claiming she 'forgot' to put a top on?! For fuck sake you inbred fossil! How can you not dress yourself?! Why the fuck do you need cards to tell you what to say?! How do you call yourself a #contentcreator!? You literally look at LDB work and it is mind-blowing that they do the same 'job' except LDB is educated and doesn't rely on the pay check from pumping ads!

They had a meal subscription box?! A thermomixer sent to them PLUS cooking books?! She doesn't work?! How are they so bloody useless?!

• Haha
  • Heart