Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is where my hives would come from, not from consuming gluten. The minimalist in me can’t help but feel triggered every time she shares this hotel lobby with us.

My poor child isn’t deprived of toys - but we definitely do a clean out four times a year and donate things we haven’t regularly played with.
Donate? As in… give to others less fortunate? For free? Sez could never…

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kip

She should not have accepted that free pram. If she really cared about small businesses, like she always says she does, she could have graciously declined but offered to give them a shout out for the offer. So what happens to the existing pink one? Shoved in to the garage with the rest of the crap they’ve used once, only to be taken to landfill when they do a clean out?! 😡

• Heart

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
I beg to differ Sez, this is an ad.
These products were also gifted.
Why does this moron think this post isn’t “a ad”?! She got the items for free. She “works” for the manufacturer. She has a code which gives you a discount. She will either get a kick back from the use of the code, or use the number of people who apply it as a reason for more paid posts from the manufacturer. She’s pathetic.

Chompers Chompers Chomper

I thought Sez was a good reader… how ever will she make it up to him? A trip to Kmart? A treehouse?
Same woman who confused a helicopter and plane ride last year. Same woman who gives book reviews along the lines of "It was good." Same woman who gets a/an before a vowel confused, a concept my Year Ones seemed to grasp. Not a good reader 😂

Though a treehouse would be a great way to make it up to him... Brad can spend another $10K on 'wood' (not timber) and build a treehouse from YouTube tutorials because he is the best dad!

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
So now after she has dragged Teddy around all days he cracked it and she has canceled the big kids after school activities. What a cunt.
Did she not think to maybe, make the little prick have a nap??

• Haha

Bindi

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230327_093908_BOM Weather.jpg

With all this rain coming it's lucky the NonChippyButArtisticBrad is back at his maddog busy weekday job today.....he may though want to keep an eye on the fully sick skate ramp because it could be about to become a water ski ramp instead.🤪

• Haha

nic337

Ok so my husband is a builder and a very good one at that. I can’t even begin to list the things wrong with the skate park build. Laughable

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey Brad, Aldi special buys content has been done to death for YEARS. Find something original. And maybe something that’s not incredibly sexist??

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Well Brandley, I have news for you. In our house, my husband needs to rein his weak impulses in and stop buying ALDI special buys. We've ended up with: a greenhouse, pressure washer, carpet cleaner, pet bed, rocking chair, caravan cover, outdoor setting, fur lined crocs, laminator, paper guillotine, TVs... But yeah, women have weak impulses as they must be the only ones doing the shopping. I HATE grocery shopping, my husband clearly enjoys the mystery aisle and it's 2023, so let's get rid of the gender stereotypes, amirite?
I’m sorry but this made me laugh. The crocs 😂 I came home with 40m of rope once and my husband never let me live it down. I was like “It’s for camping! We never have enough rope to hang all the towels between trees!” So I packed it for camping and we never used it…… Each time we leave the house my husband yells out “Don’t forget rope! We’ll never have enough!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Fuck off Bradley, she must earn more than you anyway, so spenders gonna spend
---

Yeah, when they kissed or held hands, other lies they forget
Omfg more women are shopaholics crap 🙄 why the fuck anyone finds this cringe bullshit funny is beyond me.
---
Also, this recycle is early, feels like a few months ago we had this same t type of bull
Yeah it wasn't long ago at all! The black Friday sales last year I think!

delicioustrifle

I don’t understand why he would buy it if it wasn’t to play with his kids. What’s he gonna do, put it in his sad little cabinet of treasures?

• Haha

Thod

Thread title - Living the dream our swamp king and queen go deep into debt to make their weekends free

• Haha