Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fuck me. I did woodwork in year 12 too (all the way from year 7 actually 🙄). My tradie brother didn’t, but he’ll be so pleased to hear how qualified I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
When you see content being out out by Lauren Dubois, Sean Szeps even Amy Gerard. Her content is bland and thrown together. There is only so many times we can watch the same advert… I’m guessing the smoothie supplements is up next?
Compare her stories to LDB yesterday.
Sarah spent 8 full minutes in her car talking about nothing but herself and how brave she is for looking at herself. She then spent four loonggg minutes talking about chocolate. This is a professional “content creator”.

Lauren - whether you’re into the singer or not - did the most incredible “lesson” about Brandi Carlile. It had graphics, music, photos, properly researched information. This was clearly done just for the joy of making it and sharing info with her followers. It was short, sharp and engaging. I had no idea who this person was but I’m now interested in finding out more. It was some of the best story content I’ve seen in a while.
She then backed it up with a couple of her book reviews which we all know make Sarah look like a brain dead illiterate.

Whether you like Lauren or not (and I feel like many of us do) there is no comparison between the two as being content creators. Sez gives me second hand embarrassment she’s so bad I wish she’d just give up and stop making a fool of herself.

• Heart

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
I don’t believe for a second that they cared about Kmart selling neutral doll items. They got what they wanted which was, a viral post and free expensive toys gifted to them. They are greedy, disgusting grifters.

Also don’t get me started on the hypocrisy of her ‘colours are for everyone’ that she goes on with. I think little Brandley has a big issue with it just like he hates having little dogs. No ‘Street cred’. Guess that’s what happens when you have a little peepee, you have to pretend you’re a macho man.

• Haha

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Oi Sezza… you know you could get an actual job and then your husband wouldn’t have to work so muc… or maybe he’s just shithouse at his job…
“This season won’t last forever”
What is he? A fucking farmhand or machinery operator in the fields??? Mate he works/hides in the cupboard downstairs. There’s nothing remotely impressive about him doing that job for so many hours. Come back when he does long deployments in the ADF or police force… oh wait you couldn’t handle that either.
---
Bobley, the boomerang dog. Is he Still alive?!
Probably not on the inside after returning to them. Poor guy 💔

• Haha
  • Sad

Swamp Life

Brad is not that big and important he can’t go upstairs, heat up some lunch and take it back to his desk. That is absolute bullshit or poor calendar management, even the most busy and important person can make time for lunch and toilet breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Reggie21

To be fair, she had to get it all done before the stadium of fans arrived for her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well Brandley, I have news for you. In our house, my husband needs to rein his weak impulses in and stop buying ALDI special buys. We've ended up with: a greenhouse, pressure washer, carpet cleaner, pet bed, rocking chair, caravan cover, outdoor setting, fur lined crocs, laminator, paper guillotine, TVs... But yeah, women have weak impulses as they must be the only ones doing the shopping. I HATE grocery shopping, my husband clearly enjoys the mystery aisle and it's 2023, so let's get rid of the gender stereotypes, amirite?
Yes, but you see men are the ones with big, important jobs, so they’re allowed to waste their hard earned money on impulse purchases. They’re also super smart and shouldn’t be questioned or criticised when they estimate the cost of a project is $1000 and it ends up being over $6000 instead. Silly women.

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
9FD7F72C-97F0-4608-84CB-A9C7B39AF90F.png

Wait. Is it just me who isn’t spending $160 on a niece (or nephew) bday present?
have I unknowingly been a cheap skate this whole time? 😮💨😂

• Haha
  • Wow

lilpickle

How were these morons ever in the police force.?
To be fair I regularly have contact with police (professionally) and am constantly astounded by the level of outright stupidity that I have to deal with. Along with massive egos. Seems to fit with these idiots.

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Umm, I’m sorry Sez, aren’t you the one spinning the perception about dolls = kind and loving boys? Idiot.

And your snot of a child has been gifted a $299 pram. No shame on the company (because marketing and potential sales), but for f*#ks sake Sez give it to someone who isn’t sitting on a $1.8M piece of swamp and would really appreciate it.

• Wow
The rains are coming......🤭
Just putting together my playlist..

Floods - Pantera
Here Comes the Flood - Peter Gabriel
The Tide Is High - Blondie
Five Feet High and Rising - Johnny Cash
When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
Its Raining (little) Men -
Back-water Blues - Bessie Smith

• Haha