Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Look I know I compare them a lot but:

LDB: “holding on to my children like sand through my fingers knowing I was never meant to have them forever.”

Sarah: “this is not a ad”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kip

10 recipes for $100!!! It’s not even a book?!?!? Okkaayy this is peak entitlement and capitalism. What an effing rip off! I cannot believe people would pay $100 for just 10 recipes when you can google them for free. 🫠 “I can’t”

• Haha
She honestly talks so much shit. Sarah bangs on about how boys play with dolls and grow up to be kind and compassionate. Then “oh there’s this perception…”. Uh…yeah, you said that. Followed by, “Knox is like that, but Finn…oh he’s really kind and compassionate too but…”. WTF are you even trying to say?

And then saying Finn is really rough and tumble and into extreme things, but Knox isn’t. When Knox did motorbikes, Knox rides his scooter at the skatepark…he does all the same stuff as Finn??

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Gotta love Teddy's rendition of that well known song...🎶 dfghre got hoddrevb feggtd .🎶
He really needs speech therapy. I don’t know why she hasn’t done it. My son needed it. There is no shame in it. He is incredibly hard to understand and by that age strangers his aunties should be able to understand what he is saying! Get him help Sez it’s also some content for you! Win win

snarkism

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230404-202850_Instagram.jpg

How the bloody hell do you confuse it that badly?!
Going by this, there was no mention of a hat or a parade so this post makes zero sense
Just how??

• Haha

Thod

Thread title:

Artistically gifted and everything grifted our swamp king and queen are living their dream.

• Haha
The table for anyone that’s blocked. Holy shit. How many thousands did it cost, maybe six months ago?
EE9F9EEB-E5EC-4A40-AEC5-ACBE476E1B8C.jpeg

---
How much did this shit cost?!
You can see that Ted had at least three new packs (there’s one of these cards per pack), which are only about $6 for packs of ten, but not quite the same as “omg my amazing boys gave Teddy so many cards!!!!”
1C0E6165-BA27-4979-A900-4324B22CF531.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Thod

Fuck off Bradley, she must earn more than you anyway, so spenders gonna spend
---

Yeah, when they kissed or held hands, other lies they forget
You know what else you dont need Brad?

A platform from which to spew your patriarchal bullshit

Oh, and a $3000 skatepark. Dont need that either.

Jog on mate. Jog on.

DoublePinkSeahorse

This is 10000% for Brad, not the kids 🫠

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

View attachment 2072713
Quoting himself is just the height of douchery. 🥴 And the way he says he blew the budget "yet again", but has the audacity to make patronising posts about her spending... 😒

• Heart