The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, newbie here but long time lurker. I have been following these two dimwits for a couple of years. I can’t believe the crap that comes out of there mouths. The constant #thanksgorsupportingmyfamily but the very next day showing off there latest and greatest purchases. Stop crying poor; stop asking me to but a $200 candle or a $2000 mop. I wouldn’t touch any of the junk they advertise.

The last post about there autistic nephew hit a nerve. I have an autistic son. Using functional labels is a big no no in the autism world. And why has she never spoken of him before? “High needs”?? Sarah your kids are high needs - the amount of crap they must have is gross,

i cant stand the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all, newbie here but long time lurker. I have been following these two dimwits for a couple of years. I can’t believe the crap that comes out of there mouths. The constant #thanksgorsupportingmyfamily but the very next day showing off there latest and greatest purchases. Stop crying poor; stop asking me to but a $200 candle or a $2000 mop. I wouldn’t touch any of the junk they advertise.

The last post about there autistic nephew hit a nerve. I have an autistic son. Using functional labels is a big no no in the autism world. And why has she never spoken of him before? “High needs”?? Sarah your kids are high needs - the amount of crap they must have is gross,

I also don't know why more didn't kick up about it?! What did/said was so beyond low. Even for her. Using a child's disability to deflect from YOUR POOR CHOICES?! Come on.

As for the story this morning of Teddy the 6 month old 'baby' in Pink. Check out Knoxxys face. Not impressed. First ever child with slightly longer hair that likes the colour Pink is HIS NARRATIVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He may have to chose between a house or a G Wagon :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1056506
That’s the ugliest car ever - but hey, if the shoe fits. Might even suit their family :devilish:

An expensive car does not equate success, Bradley. Our car was $130k new, but we bought ours for it’s purpose (as a tow vehicle) not to brag about what wealth we do or don’t have.

Wanker.

In the car hiding out to protect her skin. What on earth is that. Weird display of vanity from someone who wears bike shorts so often.
Let’s not forget the brown get up - fresh outta Silverwater. Yet she’s worried about her face? LOL.

Welcome to your people.

Reactions: 3
That’s the ugliest car ever - but hey, if the shoe fits. Might even suit their family :devilish:

An expensive car does not equate success, Bradley. Our car was $130k new, but we bought ours for it’s purpose (as a tow vehicle) not to brag about what wealth we do or don’t have.

Wanker.

Let’s not forget the brown get up - fresh outta Silverwater. Yet she’s worried about her face? LOL.

Welcome to your people.
The way these con artist are going they will be in Silverwater Gaol in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It just sits so uncomfortably with me that mamamia have published an article about the Kearns’ son being “unapologetically himself” for liking pink and growing his hair, while the last 2 weeks, queer and trans kids have been put through the ringer by all this religious discrimination crap.
not that I’m surprised by mamamia’s low-bar journalism, but if a publication wanted to interview me about my kid’s fabricated “differences” during a time when trans children are being legitimately traumatized for being themselves, I dunno how I’d live with myself.

On a less serious note, Braddles getting himself some rollerblades and having Sarah film him like a big boy reeks of desperation; much like the time he entered that bellyflop competition at their holiday rEsOrT which was quite clearly geared towards children. Gotta feel like the big man in a (very) small pond I guess

Reactions: 17
I’ve got a super fussy eater also, so I know it can be tricky when trying to get kids to eat new things.
However, we see it as a win if we can get him to eat a piece of fruit.
Not trade his milkshake for an almost 700calorie drink made from similar ingredients. 😕
Why didn’t she offer a smoothie or something? Even a chocolate one with hidden fruit blended in or whatever.
I just feel like this is a weird flex.
53BA4F9B-CAFD-4F1A-9272-8899373DA071.png
058444CC-FDA1-4850-AA1A-9B3EE8CF419B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a super fussy eater also, so I know it can be tricky when trying to get kids to eat new things.
Not trade his milkshake for an almost 700calorie drink made from similar ingredients. 😕
Why didn’t she offer a smoothie or something? Even a chocolate one with hidden fruit blended in or whatever.
I just feel like this is a weird flex. View attachment 1058642View attachment 1058643
This is possibly the dumbest thing she’s ever believed was a good thing 😂 it makes no sense
A Milk shake would have been healthier 😂
That’s not trying something new that’s not a new thing it’s just a new shop and not donut king
It’s the same thing
You got him a chocolate drink that’s insanely sweeter than a normal chocolate drink he normally has
He’s not fussy
He’s spoilt
You couldn’t say no and you turned it into some weird head pat for yourself
So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just feel like this is a weird flex. View attachment 1058642View attachment 1058643
I thought the same thing. It’s the same as those people that drink Boost juice thinking that it’s healthy. May as well quit pretending and down a Coke - at least it would be enjoyable 🤣

No one saw this coming 🤔🙄🤣🤦‍♀️
Also does anyone know who has the narrowest mind? Me or Brad?

This is possibly the dumbest thing she’s ever believed was a good thing 😂 it makes no sense
That’s not trying something new that’s not a new thing it’s just a new shop and not donut king
It’s the same thing
You got him a chocolate drink that’s insanely sweeter than a normal chocolate drink he normally has
He’s not fussy
He’s spoilt
So weird
Nawww, but they are bogans so these fandangle bubble tea places are fancy to them 🤣 fancy = much healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the same thing
He’s not fussy
He’s spoilt
So weird
Haha right? Is anyone surprised that he’s “fussy” when they live on sugar and are never told no? Finn eats plenty of different types of food, he just apparently prefers junk. Expanding his menu of large sugary chocolate drinks is hardly something to brag about.

Hinting at another pregnancy?
I think Knox is just too squeezed in between Finn’s (inappropriate) booster and Ted’s car seat in the Jeep. Really Knox should be in a booster and Finn in the harnessed seat. Time to put the toy truck away (if Brad’s ego can handle it) and go back to your family sized car.

Unless she’s decided that she’s suddenly concerned about their safety (meaning, she wants to post something contrived for head pats) and she’s going to move Knox back into a booster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned on here that the middle child should be in a car seat, so naturally after she’s read here and posts about car seats. 🥲
I want to believe that she’s planning on moving the kids back into appropriate seats. Butttttt knowing them, the most logical explanation is that they’re going to fork out $500-1000 on two new car seats for Finn and Ted, to get Knox an extra centimetre or two of butt space for the middle seat. The seats they’re in are in perfectly good condition, of course she wants to chuck them out and replace them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok. They are DEFINITELY getting their content ideas from this thread. Are we perpetuating the cycle? If we stop, do they stop?
OMG! I knew she’d want head pats. Why did she ask about boosters then?! You don’t go from no car seat and suddenly think you’ll put your child back in a harness. No way did people comment and she changed her mind 🥴

Reactions: 2
She probably had heaps of backlash
Car seat commenters can be pretty vocal and a lot of her audience are probably really passionate about it because they are part of the social media parenting era
Not that I don’t take my kids safety seriously but I know from seeing other people put photos of kids under 1 foreword face if and the vitriol they received in a huge amount of comments and dms and turning my own child prior to one for reasons and the hate I received from friends who are on car seat groups and all sorts
Full on stuff
I’m all for car safety but car seat people, those who are incredibly overly passionate about the subject can be really vocal
And the fact she carried on about it not that many years ago then just few days ago shows #content with just 1 cars eat?!

Again, absolute liars. Anything for engagement.

The best part was watching wee man trying yo reach it.

Hi guys!

Once again making a joke out of DV. Do better mate!
They both just don't get it.

But, ya know. Ex police. They know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.