The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the car seats. The Jeep isn’t a pain because it’s a ute. It’s a pain because it’s a tiny clown car that can’t fit three kids comfortably. Why decide that Knox was fine without a car seat and then after almost a year in that ridiculous car, go two steps backwards. I can’t wait for the ex-cops, “sooooo many people asked us about this, we’re just really concerned with safety” nonsense that I know is coming later 🤮🤮🤮

It was only a couple of hours ago she asked for advice, now they’ve had time to drop probably $1000 on two new harnessed seats?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the car seats. The Jeep isn’t a pain because it’s a ute. It’s a pain because it’s a tiny clown car that can’t fit three kids comfortably. Why decide that Knox was fine without a car seat and then after almost a year in that ridiculous car, go two steps backwards. I can’t wait for the ex-cops, “sooooo many people asked us about this, we’re just really concerned with safety” nonsense that I know is coming later 🤮🤮🤮

It was only a couple of hours ago she asked for advice, now they’ve had time to drop probably $1000 on two new harnessed seats?
People will see straight through it. I think that’s why they put most of this content in their stories because only they can see the comments that they get in reply.

Reactions: 3
Need a wiki to save this stuff 😂

Not only are the moving back to proper car seats, they’re now lecturing people on how to install them? You can’t make this up 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she honestly lecturing people on this?? Yes Sarah. IF they’re 145cm. How tall was Knox when you moved him to a seatbelt? How long did you knowingly leave him unsafely in a seatbelt for, until people noticed and called you out? Let’s not forget we’ve also seen him riding in the front seat before too.

I wonder if we can expect a prime time post later to brag about how amazing she is for having three children in a harness (ignoring the fact that she’s had them in inappropriate seats for however long).

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is she honestly lecturing people on this?? Yes Sarah. IF they’re 145cm. How tall was Knox when you moved him to a seatbelt? How long did you knowingly leave him unsafely in a seatbelt for, until people noticed and called you out? Let’s not forget we’ve also seen him riding in the front seat before too.

I wonder if we can expect a prime time post later to brag about how amazing she is for having three children in a harness (ignoring the fact that she’s had them in inappropriate seats for however long).
Hah.. really glad they thought about the kids safety before they took them on a 8+ hour road trip. #parentinginfluencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We need to have a secret thread that they can’t read so we can chat and come up some dumb thing we want them to do, then we can post it back in the normal thread for them to read and then go on and do, they seriously get all their ideas from us here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to have a secret thread that they can’t read so we can chat and come up some dumb thing we want them to do, then we can post it back in the normal thread for them to read and then go on and do, they seriously get all their ideas from us here.

Comment of the day lol

Reactions: 2
I wish I was a fly on the wall for the conversation that led to the car seats
Bradddddd braddddd I’m getting dms about the car seats bradddddd braddddd car seats get comments quick maybe we can get rhem new car seats! Think of the interactions!!!
Put down your rollerblades!
Knoxys hair isn’t getting enough likes let’s put him in a car seat !

Also 😂 he’s like up to brads shoulders and not yet 145cm
I know height isn’t something I should pick on but it’s the “small dick energy” brad gives off I can’t help but laugh at him

Maybe Brad should have a 5 point harness too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just wondering why she didn’t throw the seat covers in a washing machine while she took them out.
i wonder which kid will be falling asleep with his face against that mystery yellow stuff. 🤢
581907C5-06A7-40E6-AA45-07EDD2E8BE69.png
7CEEB756-7E99-4666-B45B-382F131FB7EE.png
AD6A81AE-1E17-4A5A-96C3-BFAE4B5F892E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Get STUFFED!!! Unemployed and buying FOUR car seats??? Have I read that right??? I couldn’t justify one!!! Even if they are on sale!!! Tone deaf. Braggarts. And yes Brad according to height should still be in a 5 point harness. And this is another reason to bully Knox. Still in a baby seat. Don’t @ me for child safety. 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!?

4 new car seats for 2 unemployed bums?! With 2 cars?! Surely they are kidding!?

Use one bleeping car!!! Knox will be out of it next year!!!!!

They are so beyond tone deaf.

#thanksforsupportingourfamily #savingforapool #diamonds

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.