Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns #3 Bibbedy Bobley Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread for the central coast’s favourite grifters Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Winning thread title by @christmas sausage. Be sure to buy yourself some diamond earrings to celebrate!

Honourable mention to @saaahhhhreal for “Knoxy loves pink, Brad kearns is a child, sarahs bs story about bobley being dumped is wild”

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't the younger boys use Knox's old car seats? So bewildered by the amount of money these people spend unnecessarily.

Reactions: 6
I’m so excited to see how long it takes for the 2k in car seats to not be used along with everything else they buy
Or maybe they will upgrade in a week like finnys skateboard
I missed why so they have 4, did they actually get one for Brad?

That’s more than the majority of their followers would earn a fortnight
And a good chunk of the pool….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so excited to see how long it takes for the 2k in car seats to not be used along with everything else they buy

Sorry my bad it was 3 for Sezzie's car and 1 for Brad's.

I don't understand why they needed seats for both cars when neither of them work.

Reactions: 10
Welcome to another thread for the central coast’s favourite grifters Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Winning thread title by @christmas sausage. Be sure to buy yourself some diamond earrings to celebrate!

Honourable mention to @saaahhhhreal for “Knoxy loves pink, Brad kearns is a child, sarahs bs story about bobley being dumped is wild”

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻
Off to Proud’s in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m in a really bad mood today. Money related too. I don’t normally with comment on size but I can’t bite my tongue. The fourth car seat definitely isn’t for Sarah. Her arse wouldn’t fit in it never mind her ego.

• Haha
The car seat situation just highlights how much of a ridiculous purchase the lego truck was. Can't even see out the back because of the car seats.

I think the thing that pissess me off the most is that they got from completely ignorant to experts in a split second. They are a personified explanation of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Whether it be from rollerblades, car seat installation, or private school education no matter the topic they are extremely far out of their depth and just don't have a clue!

Reactions: 13
Jesus Sarah.
Posts disgusting photo of Teddy eating.
Ten minutes later reshares a devastating story about bullying (with no trigger warning or info on how to help)
Ten minutes later “haha aren’t Pig the Pug books the best?!”

Gross. Whiplash from that series of stories.

Jesus Sarah.
Ten minutes later reshares a devastating story about bullying (with no trigger warning or info on how to help)

And that story is from some absolute random in America?!

Yes, it's horrific. But what the duck?!

#trending

Reactions: 7
Jesus Sarah.

‘They should teach this in schools’
Okay, but like, teach what exactly?
that bullying is bad? That suicide happens?
she says a lot, but never actually SAYS anything.
it’s like she does the bare minimum of bringing up a topic, but never has any actual ideas or actions to go along with it.

Reactions: 19
‘They should teach this in schools’
Okay, but like, teach what exactly?
that bullying is bad? That suicide happens?
she says a lot, but never actually SAYS anything.
it’s like she does the bare minimum of bringing up a topic, but never has any actual ideas or actions to go along with it.
100% bang on with this! And ah, they do you dipshit.

Also, if Knoxxy was getting bullied which he wasn't. Go discuss with principal?! Like you did with 1 class getting shitcanned?!

Oh that's right. It does happen you attention seeking dick.

Jesus Sarah.

Came here to say the same thing.
Absolutely disgusting, tone deaf moll. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6

#trending
They will post anything that increases interactions and comments and crap
Hence the car seats they knew even installing them wrong would get people commenting 🙄

Reactions: 5

#trending
Sarah must fill her quota of #trending topics. I wonder why she has touched on the Canberra protests yet… probably doesn’t want to touch on LDBs territory. 😀😀

These two are just scam artists at the end of the day, we just spent $2k on car seats because the internet came after me… please buy this product so I can fill my bank accounts. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.