The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are insufferable. I just wanna slap them

Screenshot_20211118-223622_Instagram.jpg

I don’t know how true is this but this is the kind of tea I like 🤣
Oh yes, I heard about this years ago. But it got swept under the carpet. Yeah, I heard Kim used to steal from others aside from Brandy. And I do believe Kim 'leaked' her own tape.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just can’t believe Kim and pete Davidson 😱. Even if it is just for show 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t believe it, but maybe Kim decided to give unwash white guys a go as seems to be doing Kourtney wonders!

The only way I believe it if she A dates another white man after this or one of the other 3 follow suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s supposed to be quite a sensitive man so I hope he knows what’s in store for him.

Reactions: 8
Yeah of course Kim is 'dating' Pete because he's like got the same kind of vibe as Travis tattooed, a bit odd. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
They were pictured holding hands yesterday. It is so odd how she’s gone for someone who’s kinda got a similar vibe to travis maybe a bit of the green eyed monster going on.

They were pictured holding hands yesterday. It is so odd how she’s gone for someone who’s kinda got a similar vibe to travis maybe a bit of the green eyed monster going on.
Oooo were they!? I didn’t even see 😂 I’m behind ... I have to be honest I would much rather Pete over Kanye . Someone with Kanye’s personality type would do my head in 😭 Pete seems like the type who will have fun with her and adore her .. I just keep thinking about her saying she wants all the little things she wants someone to watch shows with and do normal things with .

I totally ship them together 🤣 at least Pete has a big personality 🍆 Travis and his baldy head just gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok but I actually love how she’s gone from someone like Kanye who is constantly about appearance and would tell Kim how to dress to Pete who doesn’t give af and is literally wearing her pj bottoms 😭 they look happy I don’t care if it’s fake I ship them 😂😂 Kanye and Kim always look miserable and serious walking places

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah…well let’s be honest she got exactly what she wanted out of her marriage and relationship with Kanye. She got accept in the fashion world, designers love her and she got her vogue cover. Life’s too short and if it ‘real’ good on her for stepping out of what’s usually her type.

Reactions: 18
I just can’t believe Kim and pete Davidson 😱. Even if it is just for show 🤣.
I was the gullible one who thought there was really something between them lmao.

But now I agree with u guys that is all for show. Which means Kim is capable of doing anything for show.. anything to gain attention tbh.

Reactions: 3
Yeah…well let’s be honest she got exactly what she wanted out of her marriage and relationship with Kanye. She got accept in the fashion world, designers love her and she got her vogue cover. Life’s too short and if it ‘real’ good on her for stepping out of what’s usually her type.
And 4 kids!
I get the chat about looking miserable in pics but it's their mood they give off.
If they are dating good for them if not dating and just having a good laugh good for them. So long as no one gets hurt.
Yep enjoy ya life most of the time it's shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, Kim what she wanted out of that marriage.
Kim was attracted to Kanye's status, and their marriage seemed so image-based.

Reactions: 11
It could be real, maybe she’s fed up of everything being materialistic and at a point in her life where she has her kids and has had all the success she craved .. she’s made more money than she could ever need and has had all the fame, maybe she just wants a bit of a laugh and be ‘normal’ .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.