The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Khloe was pissed off that the surrogate mother would have the right to terminate if it was twins/multiple pregnancy as it ‘should be her and Tristan’s decision’ not the ‘gestational carriers’.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I remember Khloe was pissed off that the surrogate mother would have the right to terminate if it was twins/multiple pregnancy as it ‘should be her and Tristan’s decision’ not the ‘gestational carriers’.
I remember that. How selfish. Afterglow, it's the surrogate's body! She should have a say.
Imagine the surrogate could no longer continue carrying because it puts her life at risk? And all Khloe is worried about, it's herself.

Reactions: 13
Speaking of Klownie, has anybody seen the latest tranding video of her on Twitter? She’s talking about how she loves BMW and people think she labelled herself as a N Lover.

And there’s also another video of Kim asking Scott to take a picture of a stroller because she wants to see if it would suit North’s skin tone. I swear these people think mixed babies are accessories.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Heres a thought Khloe, if you are too afraid to be pregnant because you think your man will cheat on you....maybe dont have a baby with him in the first place.....🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Speaking of Klownie, has anybody seen the latest tranding video of her on Twitter? She’s talking about how she loves BMW and people think she labelled herself as a N Lover.

And there’s also another video of Kim asking Scott to take a picture of a stroller because she wants to see if it would suit North’s skin tone. I swear these people think mixed babies are accessories.
I completely agree. It’s absolutely disgusting. They are just very rich versions of Waynetta Slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember that. How selfish. Afterglow, it's the surrogate's body! She should have a say.
Imagine the surrogate could no longer continue carrying because it puts her life at risk? And all Khloe is worried about, it's herself.
After all it's the surrogate's body*

(Was meant to write)

Reactions: 3
I do understand kim using a surrogate but what was khloes reasoning does anyone remember?
On the last KUWTK series she said “doctors said I would be high risk” but a lot of women have “high risk” pregnancies for many many reasons but go on to have healthy babies/pregnancies with no issues a “high risk” pregnancy could be down to a pre existing medical condition or mothers age!

This was made worse when she told Kris and Kris was basically like don’t worry We can throw money at that, and it won’t be an issue!!
She said “there’s things we can do to prevent that”
Just disgusting attitude

• Sick
Reactions: 10
On the last KUWTK series she said “doctors said I would be high risk” but a lot of women have “high risk” pregnancies for many many reasons but go on to have healthy babies/pregnancies with no issues a “high risk” pregnancy could be down to a pre existing medical condition or mothers age!

This was made worse when she told Kris and Kris was basically like don’t worry We can throw money at that, and it won’t be an issue!!
She said “there’s things we can do to prevent that”
Just disgusting attitude
I think they partly lied about being high risk. If Khloe could lie about having fertility issues when she was with Lamar, she could lie about this. I believe that are exploiting these women caring their babies.

Kim said she had pre-eclampsia which could be true, and I don't know enough about it to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can only think there’s something else going on. Maybe they’re trying to divert attention from Travis being a scumbag.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.