The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intense weird vibes off that woman. Intense!
I hope she's just chasing fame because if not she's a crazy witch. Crazy witch would be fun though 😂

Reactions: 16
Intense weird vibes off that woman. Intense!
I hope she's just chasing fame because if not she's a crazy witch. Crazy witch would be fun though 😂
I’m assuming she’s getting paid a fortune for this stunt. Then again, she may also be crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another Irina I guess. Maybe for a few months. 🤨

So looking at some of the pictures why does she look like Kim, even with the gloves? Plus her comments. Don't know where this is heading but enjoying the ride. Of course you are love $$$$
Yes that hotel room of clothes sounded very organic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
for a wealthy woman like kim to pay another woman to go through all the hard labour of birthing two children for her is very handmaids tale.
Especially when she already had 2 healthy children she had carried herself. What a blessing. But no that’s enough, gotta exploit 2 women for 2 more rather than appreciate what she had.

There’s a difference between surrogacy because you can’t carry a child and surrogacy because you won’t carry a child. In Kims case she had health reasons not to carry again but imo that’s when you just count your blessings and love the 2 children you have all the harder. But the worst is Jen Atkin who by her own admission just didn’t want to carry and paid for surrogacy. It’s pretty obscene.

Reactions: 16
Jen Atkin literally had a baby to roll it out on special occasions … couldn’t be arsed to be pregnant, didn’t fancy giving birth, has lots of nannies and makes sure she still gets to live her old life!

Reactions: 18
Especially when she already had 2 healthy children she had carried herself. What a blessing. But no that’s enough, gotta exploit 2 women for 2 more rather than appreciate what she had.

There’s a difference between surrogacy because you can’t carry a child and surrogacy because you won’t carry a child. In Kims case she had health reasons not to carry again but imo that’s when you just count your blessings and love the 2 children you have all the harder. But the worst is Jen Atkin who by her own admission just didn’t want to carry and paid for surrogacy. It’s pretty obscene.
Im not sure who her first surrogate was (or if it was the same woman), but the second one was a black woman (her details got leaked), and I found that really interesting 🤔 based on their obsession with black culture/ copying black women.

Her medical reasons didn’t make any sense though, I think it was purely for vanity and convenience reasons.

Reactions: 8
Her medical reasons didn’t make any sense though, I think it was purely for vanity and convenience reasons.
I thought her reason was due to suffering from placenta accreta? I think that's a very valid reason given how serious that can be in that it can be fatal and results in your pregnancy being classed as high risk.

People may argue that she had two kids and didnt need more, but that doesn't negate her reasoning for not personally carrying anymore children herself.

Kyloe definitely looks better with lighter hair. I'd also preferred her dark hair but looking back it made her so washed out looking.

Definitely getting sick of all these 40 year olds running about like they are kids in high school relationships 😒

Reactions: 11
I thought her reason was due to suffering from placenta accreta? I think that's a very valid reason given how serious that can be in that it can be fatal and results in your pregnancy being classed as high risk.

People may argue that she had two kids and didnt need more, but that doesn't negate her reasoning for not personally carrying anymore children herself.
I simply don’t believe any of the reasons they give for anything, do the fans really believe that Khloe and Kim both genuinely needed surrogates? Quite the coincidence that…

They are proven liars, who just say what they think shows them in the best/most desirable/most sympathetic light at any given time in order to move forward with getting exactly what they want without losing too many fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm on the fence on this. On one hand, all of then were very adamant about carrying their own child, and since their family is matriarchal, motherhood seemed very important. On another hand, I think I remember reading somewhere that Kanye started cheating on Kim whilst she was pregnant and that's why she choose not to carry her baby, so he could still be attracted to her ( :sick: Kanye)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I simply don’t believe any of the reasons they give for anything, do the fans really believe that Khloe and Kim both genuinely needed surrogates? Quite the coincidence that…

They are proven liars, who just say what they think shows them in the best/most desirable/most sympathetic light at any given time in order to move forward with getting exactly what they want without losing too many fans.
Ah that's fair enough, it's hard to believe everything that they say when they claim to be natural and have never had plastic surgery 🙄.

I think I got confused by the original comment that the medical reasons didn't make sense, as genuine placenta accreta would be a sensible reason but you certainly wouldn't be alone in thinking that their decisions have been more likely influenced by vanity reasons, given it seems to be linked to hoe profitable they are.

Reactions: 7
I do understand kim using a surrogate but what was khloes reasoning does anyone remember?

Reactions: 2
Omg they have known each other 8 days and she is already chatting to the press and having photo shoots. mental.

Reactions: 12
I do understand kim using a surrogate but what was khloes reasoning does anyone remember?
She had a perfect pregnancy on the first I rekon she doesn’t want to be preg again because Tristan cheated through the first pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️ This guy will cheat through anything though 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.