The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't believe the pete and kim thing bc i honestly don't think kim is his type.

Reactions: 10
Kim’s going to have to get back with Kanye for a fortnight, she won’t want to risk not attending the fashion funeral of the year.
All the celebrities are currently desperately going through their cameras, hoping that they have a photo with Virgil that they can post for likes 🤢.
Aren’t they just. I was so cringed out by Rachel Zoe sharing 2 practically the same photos from the same moment she obviously couldn’t decide which one she looked better in. Then she shared the compliment Virgil paid her.

Then Jen Atkin uploaded their text conversation from years ago. Okay we get it you knew him! Get over yourselves

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why do I have a feeling North will grow up and rebel against Kim? I think she takes after Kanye.
To me North’s whole attitude comes from the family hyping her up since she was young enough to understand “Do you know who you are? You’re North West” I always get the impression she’s very detached from her other siblings

Reactions: 20
I think they will end up doing a series preparing for the wedding, or at least a 2 part special of the massively OTT wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they will end up doing a series preparing for the wedding, or at least a 2 part special of the massively OTT wedding
Yeah can see it. Then Kim will get back with Kayne and do a renewal ceremony.
Rumours again of Kourtney being preggers as "she was wearing a bikini in the pool but kept her tummy under water" to quote the tabloid 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah can see it. Then Kim will get back with Kayne and do a renewal ceremony.
Rumours again of Kourtney being preggers as "she was wearing a bikini in the pool but kept her tummy under water" to quote the tabloid 🙄🙄
and as we know a vow renewal is basically the nail in the coffin for a marriage so there will then be a messy public divorice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5th most stylish couple.
OK.
words have no meaning anymore. How in any way is any of this stylish?! I often wonder how my grandma (who was obsessed with tacky celeb magazines like Hello and the style pages) would have reacted to something this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To me North’s whole attitude comes from the family hyping her up since she was young enough to understand “Do you know who you are? You’re North West” I always get the impression she’s very detached from her other siblings
I remember watching the episode where they tracked down the girl behind the norisblackbook insta account (which is hilarious), but Kim and the family were all laughing saying how much they'd nailed North's personality... I was thinking, that's not really something to be proud of...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still wish they hadn’t tracked her down 😏. A bit late but why is Penelope wearing nails at 9 years old? 😳 they defiantly don’t look like the simple little stick on ones!!

Reactions: 11
Trashcan allegedly now has three baby mamas…I wish these women would be more picky about their partners, they have money and connections, why they need to always be with the most toxic arseholes, I can’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Trashcan allegedly now has three baby mamas…I wish these women would be more picky about their partners, they have money and connections, why they need to always be with the most toxic arseholes, I can’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
… who?

Reactions: 2
He’s got another girl pregnant? Jesus, Khloe and her 15 surrogates will be losing their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.