The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol i can't lie i think it's really annoying that kim saw how popular penelope's tiktok was and immediately had to get north an account too.

Reactions: 17
Some tabloid gossip;

Kim and her divorce on 2 tv series?
Kylie bankrolling her brother Rob.
Why should Kylie (or anyone else) have to bankroll him. He’s a grown man, fully capable of working.

Say what you like about the girls, they all have their own things, promote a lot of stuff and are out there earning their own money. More than can be said for that lazy tit! What sort of person is he to be more than happy to have his mum and sisters fund his lavish lifestyle at his age.

Reactions: 18
what is penelope's tiktok account? I can't find it
pandkourt it used to be something silly like blah with a load of numbers so you couldn't tell it was her but i think the account kept on getting banned so she changed the name to this and put managed by an adult in the bio and it's gained a lot more popularity since then and kourt has now started to get involved a bit in the vids.

Reactions: 5
Why should Kylie (or anyone else) have to bankroll him. He’s a grown man, fully capable of working.

Say what you like about the girls, they all have their own things, promote a lot of stuff and are out there earning their own money. More than can be said for that lazy tit! What sort of person is he to be more than happy to have his mum and sisters fund his lavish lifestyle at his age.
Well if we know it is true. It's the tabloid after all.

Reactions: 2
lol i can't lie i think it's really annoying that kim saw how popular penelope's tiktok was and immediately had to get north an account too.
yeah They’ve seen an advertising opportunity too - North and P will be in Kylies next Kylie skin campaign

Reactions: 8
Awwh I find the recent videos of Kanye talking about how badly he wants his family back quite sad. I know he’s very marmite but I actually do like him, always have.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Awwh I find the recent videos of Kanye talking about how badly he wants his family back quite sad. I know he’s very marmite but I actually do like him, always have.
I honestly can’t stand him 😭 he’s been seen with different women, openly said he was cheating on Kim whilst married and now is saying it’s ‘hells’ fault if they don’t get back together and making it about religion 🤣 no Kanye it’s your fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Keep the empire growing. Start the kids young get the money rolling in
I just think this is so sad the way that their children are pushed into the public eye so much. It leaves them so little opportunity to pursue lives and careers outside of the media. They will always be knows as being Kardashian children.

Reactions: 22
I just think this is so sad the way that their children are pushed into the public eye so much. It leaves them so little opportunity to pursue lives and careers outside of the media. They will always be knows as being Kardashian children.
Yeah true biut 3 of them were born on tv so in the limelight from day 1. So having had tv cameras with then all their life they know no different but I get your meaning. They don't know what advertising means yet!

Reactions: 7
Yeah true biut 3 of them were born on tv so in the limelight from day 1. So having had tv cameras with then all their life they know no different but I get your meaning. They don't know what advertising means yet!
That’s it. They’ll have no choice in the matter. Could they really go from that lifestyle to working a normal job and having a life outside of being filmed and photographed.

Reactions: 6
That’s it. They’ll have no choice in the matter. Could they really go from that lifestyle to working a normal job and having a life outside of being filmed and photographed.
Well could follow Uncle Rob and hide away.

Sorry bad taste I know

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only the girls will be successful in reality tv marketing. Mason, Saint and psalm will need to find something else as I can't see them selling skims or lip liners.
I think mason would be great on reality tv haha he’s a mini Scott. I could see saint or psalm trying to follow in Kanye’s path and trying music.

Reactions: 10
Only the girls will be successful in reality tv marketing. Mason, Saint and psalm will need to find something else as I can't see them selling skims or lip liners.
basically they are just all going to be either influencers or reality stars and that is what is being set up for them

Reactions: 8
The kids will probably go off the rails coming from such massive privilege. They won't know the meaning of the word work. Kris said that Kim is big into the children's education. We will wait and see if any of the go on to get University degrees or qualifications. I don't think I would have much motivation if I the offspring of a multimillionaire

Reactions: 10
The kids will probably go off the rails coming from such massive privilege. They won't know the meaning of the word work. Kris said that Kim is big into the children's education. We will wait and see if any of the go on to get University degrees or qualifications. I don't think I would have much motivation if I the offspring of a multimillionaire
Kris will say anything to not make Kim appear like the deadbeat mom she is though.
She’s never even taken her own kids in her swimming pool!
Who the hell looks after them? Cos it ain’t her or Kanye that’s for sure.

Reactions: 11
Kris will say anything to not make Kim appear like the deadbeat mom she is though.
She’s never even taken her own kids in her swimming pool!
Who the hell looks after them? Cos it ain’t her or Kanye that’s for sure.
They have nannies and staff I
image. I doubt she sees their homework or anything to do with school ever. One of the PA's probably update her on it. Those kids will grow up to be spoilt entitled brats. They will he set up for life like kendall and kylie. The west children may try their the music business. Kim couldn't cope at all during lockdown without the staff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.