The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows the child support amounts of different states 😂 Classic Tristan! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
wowwwwwww, what a stand up man. If this is true is is a vile human.
I saw some people on twitter claiming Khloe wrote that message for him 🤨 I don't know if I definitely believe that, but also I can imagine out of desperation. There's no way Tristan is really this clueless and think he can cheat but still not get women pregnant.

Anyway, he apparently cheated with this woman on his birthday. On that same day, Khloe was posting lovely birthday messages about him. Proves how she does everything for show. He didn't even spend his birthday with her, but she wants to make it look like things are perfect on IG. So fake.

Reactions: 18
Well, well, well Khloe, payback is a witch ain't it? Did you really think he would be loyal? Dude was banging you while he had a gf who was up the duff, but you didn't care. The NBA actually teaches it's players to wear a condom and take the spent condom with them. I guess Tristan missed that chat or was busy playing Candy Crush during that talk. If we didn't already know what a POS he is, that text message is the cherry on the top of the tit sundae of a human being he is. I guess he thinks he will hide behind Khlozilla's skirt when the lawyers come knocking. I wonder how Mama Thompson manages to go out the door in Brampton without putting a bag over her head. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Khloe was happy to get him despite the fact he was in a relationship and had a child. So here’s her reward. Could he humiliate her much more.

And Tristan himself is vile sending those messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Khloe was happy to get him despite the fact he was in a relationship and had a child. So here’s her reward. Could he humiliate her much more.

And Tristan himself is vile sending those messages.
I imagine Khloe was right next to him when he sent that message.

Reactions: 11
What a loser, I saw an article not long ago about how NBA and big athletes go totally broke instantly after they retire….I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be Trashcan’s future…he’s nothing more than a super donor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a loser, I saw an article not long ago about how NBA and big athletes go totally broke instantly after they retire….I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be Trashcan’s future…he’s nothing more than a super donor
He has his sugar mommy khloe to support him. She's as bad as him. The new one who got pregnant by him is a loser too. The children are the innocent victims in this. True true will grow up in the same deluded bubble as her doormat of a mother so she will have some cushion. His other children may not be as lucky.

Reactions: 20
He has his sugar mommy khloe to support him. She's as bad as him. The new one who got pregnant by him is a loser too. The children are the innocent victims in this. True true will grow up in the same deluded bubble as her doormat of a mother so she will have some cushion. His other children may not be as lucky.
Yeah, I feel for the children, he will probably have a lot more, or even has now we just don’t know it

I just saw my autocorrect struck again, I wanted to write SPERM donor 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So will end up with no end of kids he has nowt to do with. He only seems to bother about True when the paps are there.

Reactions: 4
I believe Tristan wants to/ secretly doesn't care about impregnating multiple women. I know men out there like that, who think spreading their seed makes them a man (I personally know a guy like this). Because if he really didn't want more kids, trust me, he would make sure it doesn't happen. There's ways to prevent it.

Reactions: 16
He isn't even one of the top players in the NBA. He is not Lebron James, Stephan Curry or James Harden. These guys are raking it in the 40-45 million range. He doesn't make the top 15 pay list. Tristan is making 9.7 million this season, at his height he made almost 17.5 million a season. Unless he has a decent financial advisor, it would not be surprising if this guy ends up broke as a joke.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.