The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I don't envy Kim parenting North, what an attitude. But she encourages that so 🤷‍♀️
They're definitely gearing up to launch both her and P into something..

Reactions: 17
😂 I don't envy Kim parenting North, what an attitude. But she encourages that so 🤷‍♀️
They're definitely gearing up to launch both her and P into something..
theres a reason North is clearly Ye’s favourite she’s 90% Kanye 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have nannies and staff I
image. I doubt she sees their homework or anything to do with school ever. One of the PA's probably update her on it. Those kids will grow up to be spoilt entitled brats. They will he set up for life like kendall and kylie. The west children may try their the music business. Kim couldn't cope at all during lockdown without the staff.
kourtneys apparently already are, penelope attacked her nanny once iirc

Reactions: 10
They have nannies and staff I
image. I doubt she sees their homework or anything to do with school ever. One of the PA's probably update her on it. Those kids will grow up to be spoilt entitled brats. They will he set up for life like kendall and kylie. The west children may try their the music business. Kim couldn't cope at all during lockdown without the staff.
Kim had live in staff all through the pandemic, she just didn’t admit it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I see P has another weird tiktok up were mommy and travis make out in the background 😳 these kids are exposed to too much. They all seem to want their kids to grow up quickly, kinda weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
I see P has another weird tiktok up were mommy and travis make out in the background 😳 these kids are exposed to too much. They all seem to want their kids to grow up quickly, kinda weird.
Oh FFS just behave in front of the kids! I'd live Penelope to say "just go to your room I'm doing my new job on Tiktok" to her Mum and T. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything is just so staged with them. Do they actually know how to live without being filmed or having pictures taken?

Reactions: 7
If it wasn't filmed it didn't happen. I once heard the fight was refilmed so they knocked the dung out of each other twice.

• Wow
I was thinking the same thing. It’s so sad 😔. I read he had cancer and not long to live. He had a young family it’s devastating.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Kim’s going to have to get back with Kanye for a fortnight, she won’t want to risk not attending the fashion funeral of the year.
All the celebrities are currently desperately going through their cameras, hoping that they have a photo with Virgil that they can post for likes 🤢.

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah true biut 3 of them were born on tv so in the limelight from day 1. So having had tv cameras with then all their life they know no different but I get your meaning. They don't know what advertising means yet!
Why do I have a feeling North will grow up and rebel against Kim? I think she takes after Kanye.

Reactions: 9
Kim’s going to have to get back with Kanye for a fortnight, she won’t want to risk not attending the fashion funeral of the year.
All the celebrities are currently desperately going through their cameras, hoping that they have a photo with Virgil that they can post for likes 🤢.
It’s made me want to heave seeing celebs share their text messages with Virgil from like 2 years. So pathetic having to share these to prove you knew him! Let him rest in peace and stop making it all about you 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It’s made me want to heave seeing celebs share their text messages with Virgil from like 2 years. So pathetic having to share these to prove you knew him! Let him rest in peace and stop making it all about you 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg I hate when people do this it’s like a claim to fame . Trying to get attention from a death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.