The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashcan allegedly now has three baby mamas…I wish these women would be more picky about their partners, they have money and connections, why they need to always be with the most toxic arseholes, I can’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can Khloe remind us again how Jordyn Woods ruined your family?
If Tristan is really having a third baby, he's a mess & Khloe needs to stop making excuses for him.

Reactions: 33
There’s a couple of posts l saw but here’s one

another child for Khloe to ignore, what a total non surprise, he is such a sleaze. I have said this before but imagine your partner cheating on you and not even caring about your health enough to use protection

Reactions: 20
Oh ffs Tristan’s antics are really never ending 😳😭 it’s just gotten a joke at this point

Reactions: 6
I'm waiting for Khloe to start posting her 'inspirational' quotes as a distraction, as she does anytime something bad happens.

Oop, there it is:
You spoke too soon!
"negative energy" is not the metaphor I would use for my husband getting someone else pregnant :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
another child for Khloe to ignore, what a total non surprise, he is such a sleaze. I have said this before but imagine your partner cheating on you and not even caring about your health enough to use protection
Gosh this is so true. I honestly can't understand what is wrong with that man!!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Khloe has some sort of kink for humiliation but now she can join her older sisters and start dating white men. Kris Jong Un must be singing Holy Spirit Activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trashcan allegedly now has three baby mamas…I wish these women would be more picky about their partners, they have money and connections, why they need to always be with the most toxic arseholes, I can’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
Money can’t buy you discernment. They just love the 🍆 and don’t think they need to choose the right person for them.

Reactions: 8
Just shocked at how much the new woman looks like Khloe. Also, I don't think any if the Kardashian/ Jenner sisters are in real relationships with their men. It's all for show.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many more siblings True has 🤦🏼‍♀️
from what I gather quite a few. Oh this man 🤢 what is wrong with him. If things weren’t coming out left right and centre about him I guarantee Khloe would have stayed with him possibly married and another baby all the while knowing what he was doing. There’s no way she didn’t already know when it came out about him while she was pregnant with True. All the connections they have…they knew. He was getting caught all the time with lots of different women. The inspirational quotes and the empowering women she tries to do 😏. She went with him knowing he was with someone else with a baby on the way. She claims that wasn’t the case but🤥🤥. a leopard never changes its spots…

Reactions: 22

It just keeps getting worse!
Omg if that’s real wtf he’s vile. And he’s thick as tit cause come on no way if that’s his child will he not have to pay child support? 😂 he’s going to be receiving income, even if it’s from the latest kardashian show . So he’s claiming he’s retiring from basketball? 🙈 he’s only young isn’t he? Even if she’s a money grabber I’m sure she won’t end up empty handed and he will have to pay something.

Imagine when his children grow up seeing all this tit 🤢 knowing their dad fucked around making kids and didn’t take care of them or acknowledge them.. All whilst actively trying to hire surrogates to make more

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just shocked at how much the new woman looks like Khloe. Also, I don't think any if the Kardashian/ Jenner sisters are in real relationships with their men. It's all for show.

Wow what a mess

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.