The Kardashians #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend always tells me that the relationships that are on fire burn out the quickest 😅

Reactions: 16
Peterly 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I actually ship them even though I would never of put them together! Travis reminds me of a lizard 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Karjenners will just be happy the media is focusing on Kim and Pete - taking the focus away from astroworld tragedy! Kris will be happy…the cynics could even say this was orchestrated 🧐

Reactions: 20

Who fancies buying me for Christmas the absolute bargain that is their £400 compost bin :D
Kourts Poosh thing is just ridiculous priced, nearly as bad as Gwyneth Paltrow's daft shite

Reactions: 6
Kourts Poosh thing is just ridiculous priced, nearly as bad as Gwyneth Paltrow's daft shite
Considering it’s a Poundland version I thought the crap she was peddling would be cheaper. At least Gwyneth Paltrow does genuinely seem high-end. Unlike trailer trash Kravis.

Who fancies buying me for Christmas the absolute bargain that is their £400 compost bin :D
this is the epitome of "what do you buy someone who has everything?" :ROFLMAO: imagine getting a bin as a present, £400 or not it is not a present I would want

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting that normally most of the family shares their OTT thanksgiving celebrations all over Instagram, but there’s been radio silence pretty much today/yesterday. I guess they’re still wanting to keep a low profile and not draw more criticism after the Astroworld disaster. I wonder if Kylie will just stay hidden away until the baby comes now, and then reappear in the hopes that baby distracts everyone from her scum baby-daddy?!

Reactions: 15
Some tabloid gossip;

Kim and her divorce on 2 tv series?
Kylie bankrolling her brother Rob.
I know Rob isn’t fond of the limelight but with all the connections he has because of who he is/who his family are surely he could find a way to make his own money!

I know Kylie has a lot to go around but I’d be annoyed having to bankroll my brother when he’s throwing obscene over the top parties for his daughter

Reactions: 19
I know Rob isn’t fond of the limelight but with all the connections he has because of who he is/who his family are surely he could find a way to make his own money!

I know Kylie has a lot to go around but I’d be annoyed having to bankroll my brother when he’s throwing obscene over the top parties for his daughter
yeah exactly, surely he could just hire some designers and make a clothing business or something. What happened to his sock business? :ROFLMAO:

yeah exactly, surely he could just hire some designers and make a clothing business or something. What happened to his sock business? :ROFLMAO:
He has that hot sauce business too.
I mean we have seen it on the show before but seriously would she be giving all the money he needs? Before Khloe was his main bestie

Reactions: 3
He has that hot sauce business too.
I mean we have seen it on the show before but seriously would she be giving all the money he needs? Before Khloe was his main bestie
didn't kris also buy him a house? I remember Kim being angry about it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.