The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per usual, Kanye is attacking the messenger rather than the message. What has seeing his kids got to do with the, imho, dreadful clothing he’s putting out there? He knew he was creating controversy with that shirt.

Reactions: 2
“She is the one taking care of your kids 80% of the time” …

All the Nanny’s are like 🤔🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is his reply
i actually find him terrifying. He’d be nowhere near my children if he was being so erratic. It’d be down to the courts with mountains of evidence as to why he shouldn’t be involved

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Who needs the show when this is being g played out in public, again. Just get sat down together and sort this tit out. Too much social media chat. Get together and actually talk. I know the family have not always been discreet with things but this is not needed to be publicly aired.
Yeah I know mot everyone will agree but this is daft imo.

Reactions: 11
Get him girl
I’m sorry but no. Passive aggressive messaging from one crazed narc to another. It’s good PR for her. Plus, K looks after the kids 80% of the time? YEAH RIGHT. You mean the nannies, Khlo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What did I just read, like wtf Khloe. Kim is a grown woman she can speak up for herself, why Khloe, who is the most insecure woman on earth. Concentrate about your newborn son and don’t respond to online drama. I don’t care what Kanye say or did not say, you shouldn’t be commenting on it, but as always the thirst is real for that woman. Like if Kim is sooo upset call him go to Paris do something. But to have your sister answer him online is a new low for all of them!
Typical khloe, doesn’t have half as much to say about the mess she’s made of her own life. And with her baby daddy dramas she should just stfu. As you said though the thirst is real.

Reactions: 22
Typical khloe, doesn’t have half as much to say about the mess she’s made of her own life. And with her baby daddy dramas she should just stfu. As you said though the thirst is real.
Exactly. Where’s this energy for Tristan, the man constantly doing her dirty?

Reactions: 29
You lot are savage! Love it.
This is just publicity for Ye though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know Kimberly is her name but they love to drop it when they are trying to do a classy read. All are so bothered about narratives. Just shut up. If you are so busy being a mum and working, why even take time to respond when it's crucial time wasted, this won't be the first and last time Kanye says stuff. There's been worse said and they leave it. All want attention. It's boring. Khloe have this energy for Tristan, nice she wants to defend but most people will make an ass of themselves without chipping in. Kanye.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.