The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the full episode yet, but Khloe's blue eyeshadow makes her look like a synchronised swimmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This season is so B O R I N G.

We're only on episode 2 and it is mind numbing.

• Kylie's baby name has still not been revealed.

• The brain scan thing that Khloe & Kendall did was ridiculous and just a time filler for the episode. It was clearly done so the audience would feel sorry for Khloe and her trauma. Also - why did Kendall bring her dog into the clinic?

• Are we meant to think that Kourtney is so wild and edgy because she did the dishes 'butt naked' which I don't believe for a second.

• Khloe's delight in hearing that Kylie and Kendall were concerned for her as she had become so thin was toxic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

• The brain scan thing that Khloe & Kendall did was ridiculous and just a time filler for the episode. It was clearly done so the audience would feel sorry for Khloe and her trauma. Also - why did Kendall bring her dog into the clinic?

• Are we meant to think that Kourtney is so wild and edgy because she did the dishes 'butt naked' which I don't believe for a second.

• Khloe's delight in hearing that Kylie and Kendall were concerned for her as she had become so thin was toxic.
It’s probably a therapy dog. Or that’s at least what they’ll claim because she suffers from anxiety

Reactions: 5

The way Khloe reacted to K&K showing concern for her being too skinny is exactly the same way I used to react when I had a severe eating disorder...

Also I agree the new show is dry and boring as duck. Like watching paint dry, I skipped most of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Such a hotshot lawyer she doesn’t even know or bother to check the laws around crypto ads.

I wonder if this case can be used in evidence at the other case, regarding her and Scott, where they’re scamming people through Insta competitions. Now watch as they’ll suddenly stop promoting random tit on their pages. 🤣

Reactions: 11
Everyone saying Khloe looks amazing right now….. wahhhh she does not look amazing! Knowing how her weight is normally, I think she looks sick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Everyone saying Khloe looks amazing right now….. wahhhh she does not look amazing! Knowing how her weight is normally, I think she looks sick 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks ridiculous and she still has that tape on her face, which is weird
E72F28A6-2874-4C25-96B7-0E31030D1E97.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The plaster again, hmmmm they usually go quiet after surgery. Is anyone else thinking Khloe may be unwell?

Reactions: 1
It looks like a reaction to profhilo 😳😳 or some kind of similar facial treatment
Jeeze, do you think? I'm having profhilo in a few weeks and hadn't heard this can happen 😳
I'm thinking a biopsy or treatment tbh.

Reactions: 9
Jeeze, do you think? I'm having profhilo in a few weeks and hadn't heard this can happen 😳
I'm thinking a biopsy or treatment tbh.
I have heard of marks from the needle part but they are meant to settle?

I was also thinking possible mole removal but don’t think she had any on her face 🤔

Reactions: 2
I have heard of marks from the needle part but they are meant to settle?

I was also thinking possible mole removal but don’t think she had any on her face 🤔
She has a raised mole on her cheek near her nose on the right I think. It’s not that though. She doesn’t look well. Between the facework she’s had and the lips. She’s too skinny and it’s very clear to see how elated she is when her sisters mention their concern over her weight loss. It’s like validation hearing she’s “too skinny”. She was always called the fat sister. It’s just not right.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.