Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
This season is so B O R I N G.

We're only on episode 2 and it is mind numbing.

• Kylie's baby name has still not been revealed.

• The brain scan thing that Khloe & Kendall did was ridiculous and just a time filler for the episode. It was clearly done so the audience would feel sorry for Khloe and her trauma. Also - why did Kendall bring her dog into the clinic?

• Are we meant to think that Kourtney is so wild and edgy because she did the dishes 'butt naked' which I don't believe for a second.

• Khloe's delight in hearing that Kylie and Kendall were concerned for her as she had become so thin was toxic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Marilyn dress hurt me. I won't lie.
I love Marilyn and not in the tacky black and white with red lips and bling pictures type of way ( if you know you know )
She is a proper icon, we saw her vulnerability and not in a makey up way. Fuck Kim the whore exploiting that, Marilyn was exploited, nobody ever exploited a Kardashian. Sorry, I've had wine. But seriously the Marilyn dress was it for me, some things should never be touched and that's one of them.

Aaaaannnndddd she ripped it with her big fat fake ass. Needs the jail for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

candyland_

VIP Member
One thing about those old photos is how they all look to be beaming happy. They look depressed and soulless now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rdogk24

That’s all they’ve known. Look how hard Kris was pushing for Khloe to get back with Lamar even after he’d been carried out of a brothel on stretcher after overdosing.
And all of them pushing kourtney back to Scott for years on end despite him being a violent alcoholic that cheated on her multiple times while they had young children. I remember one episode of take Miami where he was drunk smashing the hotel room up and I think it was either baby mason or Penelope was in kourtneys arms😞. Then Kendall still at her engagement saying ‘you’re not sensitive to how Scott feels in all this’. Tristan only unforgivable when he’s cheated for the 1000th time and knocked up someone else. Kris is not a good mother at all.

LittleLizzy1985

Yes because the majority of female Americans totally related to Kanye (an irrelevant singer with one to two good songs) more than the Kardashians. 🙄 Did you forget they had multiple TV shows and brands prior to Kim even dating Kanye??? Or is your sexism so big you have to give all credit to a male.
Absolutely nothing to do with sexism 🙄 Have a day off, you're trying too hard. Many people on this thread have commented on how it was Kanye that elevated their status.

Before kanye she was doing ads for sketchers and quick trim, was never invited to the met or acknowledged in the fashion industry and was seen pretty much as a reality star to name just a few examples - kim even said her own publicist told her she'd never get a cover with the likes of cosmo... Kanye was a lot more popular when they first started seeing each other; he introduced her to designers and changed her public image, she stopped working with any brand that would have her and within 2 years she's on the cover of vogue, with kanye... however, I will say that since her rise in popularity she has fully utilised her social media and the fact she's now a billionaire is down to her own hard graft, she just needed a leg up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Kanye opened the Balenciaga show today. Kylie, North and Khloe was there, but no signs of Kim yet
So Chloe is in Paris now? Wow, she doesn’t give a fuck about that newborn does she? She might as well sell him on at this point.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34