The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i read that a long time ago 🤭 I kinda believe it. ‘I see kris Jenner I beep twice’ 🫠

hes very entertaining but I hope he’s ok…
Yes I remember now lol, omg how could I forget 🤣 But never thought it could be real, now I do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is trolling fashion week, which personally I find hilarious.
Me too, a lot would probably disagree with me, but it’s needed. That industry is so old school minded, too many rich old people with power and too many talented people being undervalued

Reactions: 14
Me too, a lot would probably disagree with me, but it’s needed. That industry is so old school minded, too many rich old people with power and too many talented people being undervalued
Yeah, its rotten. I'll be honest I don't really understand his insta posts.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, its rotten. I'll be honest I don't really understand his insta posts.
I’ve worked in the industry for many years before finally quitting, most of the people are the big bosses of LMVH etc. So I understand why people are confused lol. Some so even had to Google myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah here, I found a funny tiktok on the reddit sub but sure aren't I shite at posting them. @ semlerrr about the Kylie billboard.

I don’t think she connected with him. The hospital scenes in episode 1 were incredibly awkward to watch imo, and when she called him weird looking without his hat 😬 I think the whole cheating saga, using a surrogate, her mental health etc spoiled their bond
But we’ve gone back now to before he was born, so before Kourtney got married so he wasn’t born yet. I don’t know why they didn’t just do it in order I have w to keen remembering where we are

Reactions: 12
Kourtney saying how she is happier being not as skinnier and having a “thicker” body and OMG she is now 115lbs can you believe it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you believe his collection though? And its trickling into the high street, zara was shocking today.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have to agree there’s very little that I like lately and if I do it’s over hyped by the ‘influencers’ and instantly puts me off 🤢 and that’s coming from a Zara lover.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I bought a co ord skirt and jumper from zara, realised at the till it looked like it had been left on the washing line in bright sunshine. That's Kanye.
Kanye did that to Zara. I don't want to look scruffy, I can't pull off that look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't see it with corey and kris. I mean I don't want to see it, but its an odd pairing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.