The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris had been on the phone. Kanye is on one so she’s like “Deflect! Deflect! Mission - Soft launch Baby No Name”
Baby no name, he who shall not be named. I forget she has another child. Funny how her pushing Travis and her as so loved up, couples goals, and perfect family has stopped.

Reactions: 12
Chloe the silly cow needs to pipe down she was the worse one for riding Kanye’s name when the marriage was benefiting the family, she didn’t mind being at his Balenciaga show this week either did she.

I’d love to slap that wacko jacko filer face so hard her 2008 face would be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else bored with Kanye and the Kardashians' antics now? It's getting repetitive and predictable.
Lately, I'm feeling like I want to remove myself from celeb gossip in general, I'm starting to find it draining 🥲
I haven't been into this thread or their lives as much lately. Might stop following, but you guys and your bants definitely keep me coming back, i must say 🤣
I'll miss you guys, but I think I've had enough of this family.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm bored of Kim's sex tape. They both mutually agreed to release it. He isn't going to sue her because neither of them have a case lmao. I hate gossip sites/YTs that talk about it even more.

Reactions: 8
The tides going out for them, these are desperate attempts to prevent that imo. Even Khloes photoshop fail was a distraction, do you really think she'd release that? They're being heavily criticised for sexualising their little girls and keeping the boys more low key, which is definitely what they're doing.
That fashion world is a bit of a niche and its murky af too but this outfit will cheapen it.

Anyone else bored with Kanye and the Kardashians' antics now? It's getting repetitive and predictable.
Lately, I'm feeling like I want to remove myself from celeb gossip in general, I'm starting to find it draining 🥲
I know exactly how you feel. The whole thing has just become repetitive and stale at this stage.

Reactions: 7
God they are bloody pathetic...

Khloe has a newborn and is out everywhere while hes at home with the nanny
Kylie has a baby boy but for whatever reason won't show him or reveal his name
and then we have Kourt the 'earth mother' who has just got married and is still sleeping with her kids while her new hubby is in a different house.

Reactions: 17
God they are bloody pathetic...

Khloe has a newborn and is out everywhere while hes at home with the nanny
Kylie has a baby boy but for whatever reason won't show him or reveal his name
and then we have Kourt the 'earth mother' who has just got married and is still sleeping with her kids while her new hubby is in a different house.
Kris did a deal with the devil and this is what they got.

All that money yet their lives are a shambles.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been into this thread or their lives as much lately. Might stop following, but you guys and your bants definitely keep me coming back, i must say 🤣
I'll miss you guys, but I think I've had enough of this family.
I agree. It’s not like watching this stuff brings me any real joy, especially when you realise how unhappy they all clearly are, especially Khloe at the moment. Their lives revolve around materialistic pursuits, and vanity. 95% of Kim’s stories is trying to sell people crap they don’t need.

I really don’t know why I watch. Because of the luxury? How insane their lives are? It used to be a bit more fun or something, now I feel it’s leading to brain rot that’s making me feel as empty as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everytime I see pics of super skinny Kim and Khloe all I think is that they must have the worst breath from not eating

Reactions: 13

a source close to Khloé claimed: "There were medical reasons that factored into her decision to use a surrogate, but not putting such a strain on her body was a huge motivation."

Because Chloe’s body is more important than that of a woman who can’t afford to prioritise her health over money

• Heart
I fully support Kanye. I hope he drops the tea pot so it spills everywhere because Hulu season 2 is bleeping crap.

Nose job Hailey Baldloose😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching new episode 😴 feel like they’ve purposely made a point of Kim and Khloe eating food that are high calorie foods! 🙄

• Haha
It’s all the fake scenes for me. Why can’t they just do stuff and the cameras follow. It’s like they have to remember lines 🤦🏾‍♀️ Or create fake scenarios. Khloe leaving True to go on a break away with Kris and Corey?! Mmm ok 🤔

It’s all the fake scenes for me. Why can’t they just do stuff and the cameras follow. It’s like they have to remember lines 🤦🏾‍♀️ Or create fake scenarios. Khloe leaving True to go on a break away with Kris and Corey?! Mmm ok 🤔
And her new born son

Reactions: 5
And her new born son
I don’t think she connected with him. The hospital scenes in episode 1 were incredibly awkward to watch imo, and when she called him weird looking without his hat 😬 I think the whole cheating saga, using a surrogate, her mental health etc spoiled their bond

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.