The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kanye and Gabriella went to dinner together last night -

“WE APOLOGIZED TO EACH OTHER FOR THE WAY WE MADE EACH OTHER FEEL WE ACTUALLY GOT ALONG AND HAVE BOTH EXPERIENCED THE FIGHT FOR ACCEPTANCE IN A WORLD THAT’S NOT OUR OWN,”

At this stage - Kanye is really just a troll. He is relying on shock factor to get people talking about him. It's just boring now.

Reactions: 11
Late to the party but can someone quickly fill me in on why khloe had a surrogate?
The official reason is for medical reasons...I’m talking out of my ass but my theory is that since they’re not together, they probably have an agreement or something, and Trashcan will never sleep with her again especially not for trying for a baby, it would have been more humiliating to get artificial insemination for herself and it was easier and more convenient to get a surrogate and not pretend that they’re together during her pregnancy when Trashcan is out there screwing anyone else besides Khloe…none of this is true, don’t sue me🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She looks ridiculous and she still has that tape on her face, which is weird
View attachment 1623729
She's giving me Michael Jackson

Kanye is trying to distract the world from his wife’s SEC lawsuit!!! how can he call Kim his queen, but pose next to someone who publicly called his “queen” a prostitute?

I’m not American and I don’t understand their laws, but this lawsuit is going to be interesting when if she applies for her license to practice law (👀)

Also what’s up with Kendull, she’s no where to be seen at the PFW? I don’t believe she had no offers.
I believe so too.

Reactions: 4
The official reason is for medical reasons...I’m talking out of my ass but my theory is that since they’re not together, they probably have an agreement or something, and Trashcan will never sleep with her again especially not for trying for a baby, it would have been more humiliating to get artificial insemination for herself and it was easier and more convenient to get a surrogate and not pretend that they’re together during her pregnancy when Trashcan is out there screwing anyone else besides Khloe…none of this is true, don’t sue me🤣🤣
She probably thought that by not being pregnant she could be there for his “needs” and stay attractive enough to keep him loyal. It’s sad that she’s blaming it on medical reasons. You didn’t see Kate Middleton using a surrogate when she was terribly ill during all her pregnancies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But they were meant to be secretly engaged so she was obviously still with him. At least in her head.

Reactions: 4
What a hypocrite talking about deflecting when she’s only posting to deflect from her photoshopped self this morning! Pot, kettle, Chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’re all as bad as each other. All using the others to deflect from something. While the focus is on Kanye, it’s not on Khloe and her poor choice of father for her children.

Reactions: 11
I looked again and still can’t see it… fair play to her if it is
Scroll a bit further it’s quite far down!
I know Khloe is probably deflecting but I’m glad she said that. I’m glad some celebrities are finally calling him out

Reactions: 9
They’re all as bad as each other. All using the others to deflect from something. While the focus is on Kanye, it’s not on Khloe and her poor choice of father for her children.
Chloe is hardly in a position to be criticising other peoples parenting.

Reactions: 17
What did I just read, like wtf Khloe. Kim is a grown woman she can speak up for herself, why Khloe, who is the most insecure woman on earth. Concentrate about your newborn son and don’t respond to online drama. I don’t care what Kanye say or did not say, you shouldn’t be commenting on it, but as always the thirst is real for that woman. Like if Kim is sooo upset call him go to Paris do something. But to have your sister answer him online is a new low for all of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.