The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well so much to catch up.

Khloe (Chloe) welcomed another baby, a boy but the story of Trashcan cheating 2 days later pretty much was the whole episode of the new series on Hulu. We did get to see picture of the baby, still not named though.
The other new baby, well bit older now, Kylie's still has not been officially named but rumours are he is named Kristian Wolf. Erm righto, homage to Momager Kris or very nearly named after Trashcan. Still say Sunni would have been better, Stormi and Sunni World!
Kim, well bringing out ridiculously price homeware that looks tediously boring to match her minimalist lifestyle. But yet her clothes certainly don't follow that trend.
Kourtney, launched her new company, Lemmee - vitamin pills. Because she need vitamins after swapping so much saliva and God knows what else with her husband Travis.
Kendall, back with bf and just doing her usual modelling now and then.
Kanye/Ye changed his Instagram profile pic to Kris, still pissing them off 😂
The new star is Chicago those pictures of her in Italy with her Mum and Khloe were Miss Sassy. But still she is a child same as the other let them have their life too.
Carry on with Kardashians 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think North enjoys the spotlight, I think you'd have a very difficult job persuading her to do anything she doesn't want to. I think it will be her who brings them down from the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think North enjoys the spotlight, I think you'd have a very difficult job persuading her to do anything she doesn't want to. I think it will be her who brings them down from the inside.
She enjoys it because she doesn’t know anything else. She’s been thrust into the spotlight since she was born. If someone else kid behaved like she does she’d be called obnoxious.

Reactions: 15
She enjoys it because she doesn’t know anything else. She’s been thrust into the spotlight since she was born. If someone else kid behaved like she does she’d be called obnoxious.
I call her obnoxious all day long. Because she is 😂I agree she hadn't much choice though and they bought into this persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kanye opened the Balenciaga show today. Kylie, North and Khloe was there, but no signs of Kim yet

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Kanye opened the Balenciaga show today. Kylie, North and Khloe was there, but no signs of Kim yet
So Chloe is in Paris now? Wow, she doesn’t give a duck about that newborn does she? She might as well sell him on at this point.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So Chloe is in Paris now? Wow, she doesn’t give a duck about that newborn does she? She might as well sell him on at this point.
I think that baby was about Tristan, keeping him or something ridiculous. She couldn't be less interested. I know women who have been in similar predicaments, their response was a massive duck you to their respective rent-a-dicks and are great mothers. Khloe is a huge disappointment on that front.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ironic seen as though she bought him in the first place, ew. I don't blame Kim for not wanting to be around Kanye though, his posts and the stuff he has said about her is despicable.

Reactions: 14
Anyone notice MJ just awkwardly sitting in the kitchen by herself on episode 2? When kris an kylie are talking, its like they forgot she was even there 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So Kanye supposedly made Kim’s life a misery and was apparently mean to her family and now likes having backhand digs at Kim and Kris on insta yet Chloe and Kylie are at his Balenciaga show 🤔 I don’t understand this family.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kanye is showing Yeezy season 9 today in Paris

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
They thought they’d booted Kanye out of the fashion world, and that Kim had used his connections and influence and had taken his place.
They thought wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They thought they’d booted Kanye out of the fashion world, and that Kim had used his connections and influence and had taken his place.
They thought wrong.
They really did 🤣 But again I could all be part of the plan with this family

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.