The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a raised mole on her cheek near her nose on the right I think. It’s not that though. She doesn’t look well. Between the facework she’s had and the lips. She’s too skinny and it’s very clear to see how elated she is when her sisters mention their concern over her weight loss. It’s like validation hearing she’s “too skinny”. She was always called the fat sister. It’s just not right.
Oh totally! I imagine the Tristan dung has made her loose a lot of weight and then she liked it and has kept going 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think they have serious body dysmorphia in that family

Reactions: 9
Kanye is a coward for posting this woman.. he's basically coming for her, for writing a review about his show. I guess he didn't like the review 🤭
Shes just doing her job. Not everyone has to like his show. & She works in the fashion industry and he's mocking her outfit. But have u seen what he wears????

Meanwhile, lots of people wrote bad reviews about his show, Jade Smith even walked out his show because it was so bad. But did Kanye come for him? No!
Kanye picks on people he thinks he can get away with. Now he's trying to start beef wit someone who isn't in the limelight and probably can't defend themsleves.

Screenshot_20221004-194324_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 17
He’s a bleep.
And let’s have it completely clear - his tray and mental illness hasn’t made him this way. He’s a narcissist through and through, he just used to hide it better. His mother would be ashamed

Reactions: 25
He’s a bleep.
And let’s have it completely clear - his tray and mental illness hasn’t made him this way. He’s a narcissist through and through, he just used to hide it better. His mother would be ashamed
Kanye is trying to distract the world from his wife’s SEC lawsuit!!! how can he call Kim his queen, but pose next to someone who publicly called his “queen” a prostitute?

I’m not American and I don’t understand their laws, but this lawsuit is going to be interesting when if she applies for her license to practice law (👀)

Also what’s up with Kendull, she’s no where to be seen at the PFW? I don’t believe she had no offers.

Reactions: 3
Jaden walked out becasue kayna wore a white lives matter shirt and mocked blm

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s a bleeping idiot, and an embarrassment
What possessed him to wear a white lives matter t shirt?! He lives on another planet! One where I assume it is ok to stick the name Balenciaga on a bin bag

Reactions: 4
Kourtney on dancing with the stars watching charlie. I still think it's strange how one of her best friends was Addison and now Addison friend dates kourtneys step son 😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Of course it was her. I don’t have words to express how much of a lying, utter loser she is.

what a load of…

like anything can ever be posted on their socials without them knowing/approving it first 🙄

Posting that back track like we’re all stupid!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
what a load of…

like anything can ever be posted on their socials without them knowing/approving it first 🙄

Posting that back track like we’re all stupid!!
Plus the fact it’s clearly been taken in her hotel room in Paris where she currently is! She is actually an insane, totally pathological liar who takes her fans for utter fools.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.