The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris strikes me as the type to be up all night *editing* knocking back cans of Monster or Relentless just to look *cool* Genuinly surprises me that he doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris strikes me as the type to be up all night *editing* knocking back cans of Monster or Relentless just to look *cool* Genuinly surprises me that he doesn't.
Or kopperberg hopefully spelt it right at 4am don't know what iam typing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rereading what Hayley posted has made me remember how extra EXTRA vile Creepy is. He literally turns my stomach. Sarah's just as bad. NO WAY would I keep my teen/tweens around him.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Yes condensed soup! Now it's coming back to me so how did those Minghams come up with that nasty recipe? It seriously looks like vomit

Is calling it a 'tuff tray' a northern thing? Im down south and we call it a 'builders tray'
In my field we call it a sensory table or sometimes a messy tray. I teach preschool in America btw. Why a tuff tray?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Here’s an idea for you lazy, why don’t you donate that second brush set to your good friend The Radfords, I’m sure they would love another gift from you!!!!!

duck me are the ifam really that stupid that they keep sending bloody gifts!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Watching the amazing almost 100 year old captain Tom raising £28 million for nhs covid appeal
Inghams you are a disgrace to your country
You are in a position to help many people (your nanna who you take her pension to get stuff for your children )
You are the most selfish self centred parents of 4 lovely children.
Terrible example to those children.Words fail me

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Here’s an idea for you lazy, why don’t you donate that second brush set to your good friend The Radfords, I’m sure they would love another gift from you!!!!!

duck me are the ifam really that stupid that they keep sending bloody gifts!!!!!!
Correct me if I’m wrong but I've read here since creepy was outed and I can’t ever remember reading ifam constantly sending large expensive gifts 🤔. Now in lockdown where you’d look a piece of tit shopping and ordering non essential items they’re being bombarded with gifts! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Watching Creepy on his skate rail 😂😂😂

Small dick wonder really is a One trick wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 29
just leaving this here
I watched the RI video yesterday and think it was so well put together. It is mostly stuff we have all already seen but never all together like that in a timeline. Shows creepy for how disgusting he really is and predatory, with his hell no bullshit video playing in the background. He sounds so pathetic, and hearing him practically beg for people to believe he is innocent in such an articulate way, not a "yo man" or *sup foo", how it's all lies and his poor poor pregnant wife and childrens lives are being destroyed because of these allegations 🙄 with the evidence as clear as crystal in front of you, makes for powerful viewing.
My heart breaks for the abuse those girls suffered just for speaking out. He keot steering the conversations back to sexual things even when those girls tried to.change the subject. Chris Is a disgusting pervert 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Correct me if I’m wrong but I've read here since creepy was outed and I can’t ever remember reading ifam constantly sending large expensive gifts 🤔. Now in lockdown where you’d look a piece of tit shopping and ordering non essential items they’re being bombarded with gifts! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think the ifam are sending these expensive gifts at all. Like you say this has never happened before, so why now?
Sarah is buying the items but just pretending they’re from ifam so she’s doesn’t receive backlash.
Sarah has a shopping addiction and if she can’t go out then she has to do it online.

Aren’t amazon only prioritising essential
Deliveries though?

Reactions: 35
Amazon are supposed to be prioritising but aren’t!! Lazy never seems to remember who sends stuff in & always says there wasn’t a note with the items....I wonder why that is?? 🙄

Reactions: 23

Sarah claiming she ordered him one measly brush. I smell bull. She knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned she needs to get him a kids brush. She knew full well the ifam would have been scrambling over each other to be the first to send her the biggest and the best they could find.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Thankyou, he's never got shoes on his feet outside, he cut cut his little feet on something and waste nhs time for sale of shoes. Disgusting.
It best for babies and young children to be without shoes most of the time. It's great for their motor development and shoes aren't great for developing feet. Obviously you put toddlers and kids in shoes when you go out, but at home, it's best to go without. I used to wonder why she always put shoes on him when he went into the garden. I do agree with cleaning up the dog poo beforehand though! Vom.

I really wonder why they don't have a swing set and a trampoline for the kids? They would have made great Christmas presents.

Reactions: 13
Amazon are supposed to be prioritising but aren’t!! Lazy never seems to remember who sends stuff in & always says there wasn’t a note with the items....I wonder why that is?? 🙄
Surely with all ifam gifts there would be a gushing ILYSM note just so they can be noticed by creepy and lazy.
I smell 💩, plenty of 💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still can't believe that Creepy tried to impress Hayley by saying that they should play dares and suggested stealing something from a shop. Anyone ever been on a date where the other person has suggested shoplifting as a suitable and fun way to spend the date??! God, Creepy's such a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.