The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is familys, nhs workers ect out there who can't get any food and then there is Sarah wasting tit loads of pasta!! Makes me so angry!
When are these idiots gonna get their comeuppance?!
they have said at work if you need to go to supermarket just go and come in late

Reactions: 6
Has Sarah, Isabelle and esme deleted their Tik Tok accounts? can’t Find them anywhere
Sarah or should I say Esme’s and Isabelle’s are still there. Although the crude lyrics video has been deleted from there we all know what goes on the internet stays. And I see from Twitter Esme’s school have been made aware of the parenting fails Lazy has been doing whilst on lockdown 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on..let me get this right...The subject of their latest vlog is ‘teen gets scammed’ and the scam is that their Daughter ate a creme egg from a box of 5, was left with 3 and thinks there might have only been 4 in the box? That’s the scam? Lazy and Creepy, maybe you should ask Jace if you can have his spoon back so you can use it to keep scraping the bleeping barrel for content.

Just think, no matter how bad life gets, at least you’re not an Ingham. I wonder if they ever think about the future, the impact on their kids. I could not imagine the embarrassment of not only having a sex offender uncle but then learning that your Dad has a thing for young girls, encouraged a vulnerable 16 year old to meet him for sex while you and the rest of your family were on holiday asleep in a hotel room, sleeping with a teenager in an ibis and ordering her to sign a non disclosure written on a napkin, and when he was confronted you were then used as a pawn to try and guilt trip people into silence. The internet is forever and they will have to deal with the shame. If I was one of their kids I’d emancipate myself ASAP. Imagine meeting a future partner and having to be like ‘don’t google my name because my Mum and Dad spent years exploiting us for financial gain, then my Dad was outed for preying on young girls, oh and my Gran was caught grooming our young fans. My Dad used any sort of discomfort or pain we experienced for click bait, he also used to purposely use footage of us with our mouths open for the thumbnail images so that they would appeal to paedophiles. They also left my brother on a beach. Oh and they made a replica doll of him and used a woman who looked like a horse to sell them’

Those poor kids.
That should be a Meme
‘No matter how bad things are, at least you’re not an Ingham!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah or should I say Esme’s and Isabelle’s are still there. Although the crude lyrics video has been deleted from there we all know what goes on the internet stays. And I see from Twitter Esme’s school have been made aware of the parenting fails Lazy has been doing whilst on lockdown 😬
What's been said?!

Reactions: 20
What's been said?!
They’ve been tagged in some of the concerned tweets about the lyrics Esme was dancing too, also included was the fact Esme had said she had been dancing with her mum to it for hours also. Basically everyone concerned about the safeguarding online those kids don’t seem to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aw, he can make little roller blades for the LOL dolls.
Out of extra brush sets 😂

I know a guy, who at 50 thought he was still fully sick, turned his backyard into a skate park for his skateboard only something went wrong while he was being hell sick boi showing off and he fell and broke his leg and arm at once. I wish this hard for Beynonce 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Out of extra brush sets 😂

I know a guy, who at 50 thought he was still fully sick, turned his backyard into a skate park for his skateboard only something went wrong while he was being hell sick boi showing off and he fell and broke his leg and arm at once. I wish this hard for Beynonce 😂
Didn't alfie deyes (zoella/zoe sugg boyfriend) build a big skate ramp in his garden too😂

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has already been said, haven’t had chance to scroll through the pages I’ve missed, but did anyone hear Esme describe that woeful tuna and cheese dinner as JUICY? Makes me mad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.