The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermmmm not all of it but I must say the ingham family do lower the tone for our end of town !
I used to work near where they live. The street is deceptively nice looking but the main road is scruffy and is in a crappy part of Bradford (tbh all of Bradford is a toilet) they act like they’re better than everyone but they really aren’t.

Reactions: 10
Wait, so Sarah is having a rant because someone leaked their address?
How about all the doxxing they’ve done! How about Chris obtaining information from that employee at NUBY who ultimately was then sacked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh god it’s all going down now, screenshots of messages girls in the group have been sent by the “spy” about Chris’s grooming antics

Reactions: 13
So someone tweeting the council and communicating with someone whose job it is to do so is ‘wasting time’. The people who run the twitter and social media accounts likely ONLY run the social media accounts. If they weren’t replying to her and dealing with this inquiry they’d only be dealing with one similar.

But contacting the police, who have a range of more important responsibilities, about a twitter troll is okay?

Does not compute.

Reactions: 28
100% being groomed but how do you expect other people/agencies to take grooming seriously when clusters of silly girls like this discredit it. The reason I left my child protection job was due to not enough people taking what is going on in plain site may I add seriously enough. Child exploitation is normally always in plain site and enabled because people “don’t want to cause trouble” for various reasons and it’s also normally enabled by people like Sarah Ingham but all I’m saying is people like Hayley and co are taking the absolute piss. The way they are now acting just makes it look like they knew exactly what they were doing!
Maybe, or maybe they have continued to be manipulated by Sarah and Chris and this is why they have now changed their tune. It rings huge alarms bells to be honest, not only did he sleep with/inappropriately message/groom these girls but that they can change so quickly to support them. Majority of victims, especially younger or vulnerable (and disclaimer - I don’t know how vulnerable these two are) will support their abusers. He clearly has a bigger control then we realise, and that’s quite frightening given the amount of young girls that message him frequently. I don’t think any one can be accused of being a “silly girl” when we have no idea what is being fed to them behind the scenes. It’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah: ‘go give your hamster some love for gods sake’

Go look after your children for gods sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So someone tweeting the council and communicating with someone whose job it is to do so is ‘wasting time’. The people who run the twitter and social media accounts likely ONLY run the social media accounts. If they weren’t replying to her and dealing with this inquiry they’d only be dealing with one similar.

But contacting the police, who have a range of more important responsibilities, about a twitter troll is okay?

Does not compute.
The police are so busy right now too but the Inghams don't care about that do they? They're probably chomping at the bit for some hospital clickbait for a cut on the finger. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've idolized bands/singers actors while I was izzy age and younger I was In fan groups not by internet I'm too old for that but by fan mail etc yet if the people I idolized Moaned and ranted all the time I think I would have been pretty pissed off lots of people in that group already have alot of drama in their lives without lazy begging them to big up her ego play eye spy on Tweeters and cry about been bullied everyday 🙄 I can see lazy going to bed while all her ifam are crying over a family that apparently nobody knows alot about

Reactions: 17
Love how she knows she doesn’t really have a leg to stand on so resorts to insulting people’s parenting skills.

You left your baby on a beach, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
same! That was my first thought when they did it. Ouch!

also Hope they’re putting sunscreen on her scalp by eeeeesh that could burn, peel, and just be uncomfortable!
yep completely agree with this , we went to mexico on our honeymoon and got talking to a mum of 3 girls who said to me dont ever get your hair braided at the beginning of the holiday always at the end, when i had my daughter we would always get it half braided but at the end of the holiday.Ill never forget how burnt one of these girls were she ended up going to hospital to be treated for burns to her scalp , she had blisters the size of golf balls on her head, the poor girl was in agony . it always makes me cringe when i see kids with braids and no suntan cream on their heads or a cap

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe, or maybe they have continued to be manipulated by Sarah and Chris and this is why they have now changed their tune. It rings huge alarms bells to be honest, not only did he sleep with/inappropriately message/groom these girls but that they can change so quickly to support them. Majority of victims, especially younger or vulnerable (and disclaimer - I don’t know how vulnerable these two are) will support their abusers. He clearly has a bigger control then we realise, and that’s quite frightening given the amount of young girls that message him frequently. I don’t think any one can be accused of being a “silly girl” when we have no idea what is being fed to them behind the scenes. It’s dangerous.
Absolutely they support the people who are grooming them. I would imagine though after nearly 2 years coming to pass and having so openly sold her story to The Sun etc that Hayley is no longer under any control by Chris Ingham. Her life certainly seems to have somewhat moved on from that period. I am merely saying that by saying she’s “made peace” with Sarah that it discredits what she’s been saying. Have been a victim of abuse and worked around it it’s seldom any peace is made. Coming to terms yes but understanding or making peace no. You can’t say what a bad man he is one minute then next say “leave them alone ive made peace” the next. Look I’m not saying Chris isn’t a dirty little nonce I think we all know he is all I’m saying is these girls seem a little to willing to gloss over everything after making a fuss for 2 years. He’s nothing more than a predator abusing his status on the internet that is clear to me. And I’m not calling anyone “silly girls” for no reason but I’ve worked with girls so traumatised by abuse that the creaking of a floorboard at 3am takes them right back to dirty little ponces like Chris Ingham creeping into bed and abusing them that’s what’s dangerous! But as I’ve said before small clusters like Hayley and co who one minute are victims then next say “know what it’s fine we are all friend now” are take the bleeping piss. Same as all the others who shield his noncey behaviour duck his legal letters if he wants to make a tit of himself taking people to court to stand there and be cross examined over his behaviour that may not be “illegal” as such but is bleeping disgusting that is a matter of public record then let him. End of the day it’s him that will lose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.