The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely cannot believe that instead of donating the Adsense money from one of their videos like everyone else, this scummy selfish cheap family are
asking their young ifam to dig deep once again so Sarah and Chris can claim to have raised money for the NHS!! Cheeky lazy bleeping scumbags.
They won't donate adsense because that's their money, by doing this they will charge say Β£20 and keep half and donate half, they will make money for them no doubt they won't donate the full amount they are con artists, greedy, lying, stealing scum. No morals or natural kindness.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Them weighted blankets are dangerous I work with autistic children we dont recomend them due to when the child goes to bed they move all over the place dont matter if there autistic or not the thing is because there weighted kids tend to slide down and cant get get back up so they suffercate a light weighted one is much better just keep that in mind pork chops I cant copy a section but google it you will see the dangers
Hahaha "just keep that in mind pork chops"

Tickled me lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course they knew about it. Lazy and Creepy (and grooming granny and hi Steve) are surgically attached to their phones. They definitely knew about it. Lazy was probably pissed that she wasn't approached to join in, so is now pretending that it is all her idea (you know, as she does with everything).

Speaking of which - whilst searching Etsy for items for my baby boy, it's amazing how similar (basically identical) some of the products are to Lazy's. The ones she claimed were all her idea.
Also Isabelle said in one of her vlogs recently that saffron had done one similar... so she obviously follows Saffron.

they are a pair of absolute dickheads

Reactions: 27
My eyesight isn't great. Is he grabbing her boob (like he has done in other pictures with random women) or is his hand just in front of it?

This is just awful. Chloe was the 18 year old who Chris asked to remove her baggy hoodie and send another picture. Also, when she told him that she was suffering terribly with her mental health, he suggested that she come and film him skating to make herself feel better - rather than suggest she ring the Samaritans. She appears very vulnerable and if he is messaging and manipulating her again, that is very disturbing. The Real Inghams have had to take down their last video (which was brilliant and would have spread so much more awarenesss about what Chris had done) because one of the girls did not want her Chris messages included on there. If that was Chloe, then that was a huge 'victory' for Chris. It's truly sickening. She now feels that Tattle is disgusting. What on earth has he been saying to her? I'm just very concerned about her welfare. And if he is messaging her again, how does Sarah feel about him messaging one of his victims again??
I guess I shouldn't have written that and I greatly apologise to Chloe if she should happen to read my post. I shouldnt be commenting on something that I know absolutely nothing about and the last thing that I want to do is to upset Chloe. I wrote my post purely out if concern for her welfare and I also thought it was very sad that she now seems to feel that Chris has done nothing wrong. I haven't got a clue if Chris (or someone else from that family) has contacted her at all and I shouldn't be guessing about what has possibly happened. I am just concerned about Chloe's welfare and hope very much that she is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's that time again their views are sliding . Please whatever you do stop watching them . I've seen it before where they slide and the channel nearly dies then something happens like a holiday or Christmas etc.
This time the channel could actually die they ain't going nowhere soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So instead of them donating money to the NHS, they're going to get the deluded ifam too, then claim the glory, "look how much we raised" sounds about right for these two. Now I'd happily pay money for them too answer questions, I'm sure we could all come up with a few, but as they wouldn't answer them, they won't be raising much. I mean £25 for 2 minutes, I'd rather pay £25 straight to the NHS and not subject myself to her screeching and him squirming 🀒
I would rather pay Β£25 direct to NHS knowing that they actually recieved it
That pair are not to be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's that time again their views are sliding . Please whatever you do stop watching them . I've seen it before where they slide and the channel nearly dies then something happens like a holiday or Christmas etc.
This time the channel could actually die they ain't going nowhere soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I bet theyre hoping the braids do pull esmes hair out as thatll bring in the views!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get ready for another controversial CLICKBAIT vlog make it’s appearance any day now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm all for a bit of creative license but I can't help feeling that Mega Carnival Garden Party! is a bit of a stretch 🀣 They must honestly be wondering what the hell they are going to do? Surely travel isn't going to happen for a long time - or even days out?

Reactions: 22
Maybe that's why they seem to be itching for more controversy πŸ€” Although having said that, I just had a look and the 'baby on the beach' vlog got less than quite a few of the other Tin Can Trip ones.

Side note: I never realised the Ingham beach scandal made it to Fox News? πŸ˜‚ https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/youtube-parents-slammed-leaving-baby-beach

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand them but I’m finding this hard to believe is the racism claimed on twitter? The poster is claiming it refers to a burka ....how?! I can’t for the life of me remember what character on a tv program used to make this sound!! I know I sound crazy now and I’m not backing them but every time someone shares something very questionable it shits all over the facts of actual events

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Just cut my son's hair. It's gone horribly wrong. He may have to wear a beanie hat to cover it until it grows back 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm all for a bit of creative license but I can't help feeling that Mega Carnival Garden Party! is a bit of a stretch 🀣 They must honestly be wondering what the hell they are going to do? Surely travel isn't going to happen for a long time - or even days out?
Carnival is probably accurate actually. Two clowns leading the family

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is it? Looking for new recipes while stuck at home but idk if my kids will eat tuna and pasta together
We eat it here in Aus and with the right ingredients it not bad...but it’s baked and much firmer...it’s not slop...

Just watched the new Real Inghams video and thought that it was so well done. It shows all the girls' evidence and the screen recordings prove that all the messages came from Creepy and were not photoshopped (not that was ever any doubt!). In Chloe's snapchat messages, there's actually moving footage of his face, not just a picture. Surely Sarah you can't still believe Creepy when he tells you it's all made up?
She knows it’s all true...but prefers the money and the influencer tag over her or anybody else child’s safety ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Views have nose dived since Braidgate, coincidence? πŸ€” maybe there are some things even they can’t recover from.

Reactions: 18
I can’t stand them but I’m finding this hard to believe is the racism claimed on twitter? The poster is claiming it refers to a burka ....how?! I can’t for the life of me remember what character on a tv program used to make this sound!! I know I sound crazy now and I’m not backing them but every time someone shares something very questionable it shits all over the facts of actual events
I hate defending them but saying this is racist is a reach...
it’s weird, but I wouldn’t say there’s any racism happening there. I think he’s making reference to bird sounds given his pose in the picture.

Reactions: 9
I love that Chris and Sarah worry about their privacy when if you go on her Facebook profile (easy to find as she openly posts on groups on it) you barely have to scroll to find a public post which names the school of Isabelle and Esme :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.