Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Just flicked quickly through Lazy’s insta to the end where she starts saying a polite reminder.....I thought she was going to say ‘please don’t send us gifts’. But no, it was ‘please don’t say you bought us something when you didn’t’. Can’t make this sh*t up.
I think that was a dig at Thomas.

Also did you see on FB Thomas asked if Jace had watched one of the dvds he got for his birthday which Sarah opened on a vlog (he put up a screen shot) then she replied she hadn’t received it!! WTF?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

YoYo

Chatty Member
I wish someone would comment on those Facebook posts she’s making with something along the lines of:

“I’m not taking parenting tips from someone who lets their kids stay around a man who does this (insert link) and makes a doll version (insert link) of their baby that they left on a beach in a foreign country (insert link)”

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Thread suggestion: 'And they can us stupid'.

Only fair that Lazy gets a go at naming the thread, seeing as she's an avid reader of the site 😊.

• Haha
  • Heart

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I think the biggest scam of the vlog was Sarah cooking 5 packs of spaghetti for the girls and Jace to play with but then letting Isabelle cook tea (which was pasta) because Lazy couldn't be bothered. Also I swear there is still restrictions on pasta atm????
Omg what a waste of pasta. The shelves of pasta in my supermarket have been empty for weeks. Not the right time to be wasting food like that. Influencers showing the wrong thing on a daily basis. They should be banned. I think she sits there and plans what controversial thing should I do today I'm so angry. How about all these families that can't get food for their families. Pasta is the one food we need.

• Angry

Glennie

VIP Member
Let’s rip off the ifam a bit more shall we....... a video message of 2 mins for between £10-25...are you fucking kidding me!!!! Stick ya hands in your own pockets minghams family instead of ripping people off ffs. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬😜🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Oh there is just too much to say! The beautiful irony of Sarah mocking a “level of intelligence” when she can barely string a rant together 😂 Took me several attempts to understand what she was on about. But they are, obviously, HILARIOUS!!!! And she just randomly opened some of the messages....that’s not true is it, Sarah 🤔

Also, it’s a business account; she is actually digging her brand a deep grave with all this “troll” hunting. Who would touch any one on social media who reacts like she does and broadcasts so much hate? It’s so unprofessional. You have Chris’ teenage fans sticking up for you - they won’t pay the bills my love ☺

In true Ingham style she throws the police threat in - it’s all they have and, unsurprisingly, nothing comes of it. Lazy, the police have nothing to do with this and I absolutely guarantee you that 🤫 So, grow a pair and think long and hard why people justifiably don’t like you and your cheating, greasy, grooming, perverted husband ✌

• Heart
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Lazy, just a quick tip seeing as you and your grooming husband are incapable of running an online store:

You need to put the number of items you have available when uploading new products to your site. Most websites have easy ways of tracking these numbers. Once they're sold, the website will magically say "sold out". Absolutely amazing, hey!

I'm a very lot disappointed in your online shop running skills, taking into consideration your shopping addiction.

Q&A:

How do you deal with hate?

"We laugh at it and ignore it. We don't really read it. We don't read forums. We don't respond to it at all. Especially not in long, alcohol induced, Instagram rants."

• Haha
  • Heart

Hol88

My thoughts on the vlog:

- Creepy yet again describing more shit things as "mega" 🙄

- The hair is still in. Esme is going to be bald by the time she goes back to school.

- "the girls are going to freak out" this best be good, Creepy.

- Unblended bronzer is back. She must have been to B&M.

- Boring Isabelle segment.

- Lazy's Vicky Pollard hairstyle has made a return. Lovely.

- Esme's hair looking horrendous.

- Are they seriously pissing about with aerosol cans?

- I remember making my own perfume... When I was 7... Not 14.

- Jace shoving his hands in the water with the sprayed impulse and other toxins in it. Hopefully those hands don't go straight in his mouth at any point. Of course both parents are nowhere to be found yet again.

- Esme, the 10 year old, spraying "water grass" on herself 🤨

- Jace seems like a right handful.

- Another new item in the garden.

- Of course Isla has to take over the new toddler size paddling pool.

- Girls playing with water guns whilst Lazy scrolls through Tattle. Hi Hun 😘

- More alcohol consumption. Kopparberg galore behind them in the vlog today. But they don't drink, though.

- Another toddler activity.

- Burgers for tea. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

There was no mega carnival thing.
Can see lazy reading tattle haha 😂
E61897B3-B030-46D7-A6D4-20DEEDA33FE0.png

• Haha
  • Heart

sa6_

I find it absolutely unbelievable how she was moaning about "not being able to get pasta" just the other week, and now she is happily wasting it

KateESJ

VIP Member
Chris can fuck off with 'it's essential for my mental health'
It's not in the government guidelines.

I'm really struggling, had to call helplines multiple times in theh past few weeks as it's amplifying my usual PTSD/depression/grief symptoms and I'd love to get out, let my kids play properly and get myself some real fresh air, but I'm NOT because even though it would be essential for my mental health, sticking to the guidelines is more important right now. Everyone is struggling right now, he needs to get over himself.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kandy floss

How the hell does she think Jace is “dinky” for his age?😂 The same way she’s “dinky” i.e not at fucking all?

• Haha
  • Wow