The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog is late because creepy has corona!! Well that on an in growing toenail- nannyjane hasn’t decided yet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how much this thread comes alive when they aren't uploading!

Vlog is late because creepy has corona!! Well that on an in growing toenail- nannyjane hasn’t decided yet
She mulling it over whilst make some tuna sandwiches?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really worried nannyjane didn’t have enough time to stock pile the tuna for creepys care package tuna sandwich 😧😧

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know it’s going to be a really boring 😴😴
excuse for the vlog being late !!
Something like rendering issues or the wide angled lens got lost down lazys Polo neck jumper 🙄
The SD card fell out the camera, down Lazy’s top and got stuck to one of her rolls and they haven’t been able to find it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They must be bricking it about uploading today. I'm ready and waiting for an Instagram story rant later 🍷🍷🍷
[/QUO
Do the girls ever get a home cooked meal?
You can tell Sarah does no cooking. Esme suggesting they 'open a bakery' after rolling out some ready bought gingerbread and tossing it in the oven.
And not to forget the MEGA DELICIOUS LUNCHES.. Toss up between the cheese and ham sandwich, and the scrambled eggs on muffins for best lunch of the year.
I have only ever seen her cook spaghetti bolognese or frozen birdseye burgers...
Sarah you can afford fresh produce, cook your family a real meal!! Its so weird to see the kids getting excited for a bit of cheese on pastry, and think its the best food ever...

You would think with the lack of content over the self isolation period, Sarah might just start showing herself cooking dinner / grocery hauls etc
come to think of it what happened to the huge butcher(y) delivery?

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see the police turn up at the door and Chris quaking in his shoes like the big girls blouse he actually is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but Islas teeth look even worse with the gap now
Wait until that missing tooth tries to fit into that tiny space all of those teeth will be jutting out. She's going to need oral surgery at this rate.

Reactions: 7
A new video is on the playlist but set to private. Better late than never. You'd never guess this was their job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The following comment from the ifam support page...

• I was thinking that my little girl won't go to bed until she watch them x

• Ingham family as become night time routine now x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Dougals videos are very enlightening and expose a lot of mistruths. Sadly Jane has rallied the troops and has got the 13 year olds typing away that or Hi Steve will have carpal tunnel by the end of the evening! I really wouldn’t put it past Chris to have cartied himself to hospital for suspected COVID 19....... that or their internet connection is down!

Reactions: 19
Dougals videos are very enlightening and expose a lot of mistruths. Sadly Jane has rallied the troops and has got the 13 year olds typing away that or Hi Steve will have carpal tunnel by the end of the evening! I really wouldn’t put it past Chris to have cartied himself to hospital for suspected COVID 19....... that or their internet connection is down!
Looks she’s kept herself busy in self isolation 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really don't want to show how many eggs the girls got do they!
We already know roughly how many they got after Esme's tiktok 😂
No amount of backtracking or sneaky editing can hide it. We know Sarah buys x3 or x4 of everything....or x60 when it comes to Easter Eggs.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.