The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly they're really rude. Not uploading the vlog for 2 hours and not even mentioning why to their fans? Their fans are all very young and naive, not to mention dramatic, they're probably all worrying that something happened.
Haha yeah I now how rude lazy eat to much donated easter eggs and now needs time to hide it all they are quite on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
honestly they're really rude. Not uploading the vlog for 2 hours and not even mentioning why to their fans? Their fans are all very young and naive, not to mention dramatic, they're probably all worrying that something happened.
I was going to say the same. At least do a quick video saying it will be late etc etc

Reactions: 8
Probably re-enacting her trip to Morrison’s so she can “donate” the eggs and have proof 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My thought is that lazy has realised she has fucked up and knows she is going to get a lot of backlash 😂
Also I do hope we get a rant 🍿😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was going to say the same. At least do a quick video saying it will be late etc etc
right? She'll rant to us on her stories for hours but can't post a quick message?
They don't give two shits about their viewers. Just the $$

Reactions: 25
Whilst we're waiting, and because we've all forgotten to do something very important on this thread...

Hi Steve!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Whilst we're waiting, and because we've all forgotten to do something very important on this thread...

Hi Steve!
My guess is the vlogs late as the tit may have hit the fan! Dougals latest vlog on YouTube is very enlightening!
Hi steve.👋

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No vlog yet and they've already hit 95k bleeping views already today. They earn money by doing duck all and the stupid wee gullible kids who watch them just line their pockets

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Most people usually post an insta story when a video is expected at a certain time and gets delayed :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.