The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:mad: How the hell is she getting away with this?All small/large businesses are closed .and most not accepting orders.One of my daughters works for Next.They`ve cancelled all orders ,big or small.I had a text message from our local Argos ,saying they couldn`t go ahead with my recent order.Now this may vary from town to town ,but even our B&M is shut! These items are NOT essentials!A survery of people flouting rules came up on my laptop yesterday .I was astonished at the numbers of fines and arrests that have been made ,up and down the country ,all by folk like Sarah ,who think it doesn`t apply to them!There has to be some way to report her for something???
Watch her sneak out to get packing materials - although I don't know where she'll find anyone selling bulk loads of polythene bags right now. What a life - sneaking about and sitting in a junk room of a dining room stuffing plastic bags into plastic bags πŸ™„ I wish I could live like that. I wish I had that kind of talent 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
#97 the kids enjoy the slip and slide while Chris enjoys his slip and slide with 16 year old girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Another rant haha she looks like she about to havex1 big melt down its getting to her c looks like hes had enough kids cant get there words out oh the joys

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do they not have anything interesting to film, 3 days worth of dying their hair. Must be getting bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.