The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly they're really rude. Not uploading the vlog for 2 hours and not even mentioning why to their fans? Their fans are all very young and naive, not to mention dramatic, they're probably all worrying that something happened.
Chantella must be hyperventilating into a paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Yesterday's vlog had an abrupt end, unlike usual outro. Today the vlog is missing, is something happening behind the scenes🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The thing is, an Easter blog is pretty time sensitive and they're already a day behind with their usual schedule. If they want the big views they need to pay those school fees, they better act quick - no kids are really going to be searching for an egg hunt 3 days after Easter 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yesterday's vlog had an abrupt end, unlike usual outro. Today the vlog is missing, is something happening behind the scenes🤔🤔🤔
Teens aren’t in education currently, Sarah probably found more inappropriate texts on Chris’s phone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No TikTok from the kids either.

This is getting very intriguing.

Is there trouble in Chav-adise? Has the grease hit the fan? Has Creepy been told to get off the couch to upload it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe they’ve drowned in chocolate?

Lost Jace in a Chocolate puddle?
Maybe they forgot Jace on one of the neighbours' doorsteps when doing their neighbourhood chocolate grab clue search, and they're busy trying to track him down?

• Haha
Maybe Creepy's driving ban is finished, and he's driven off into the sunset with one of teens from his private dm's - caravan in tow, of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Maybe they forgot Jace on one of the neighbours' doorsteps when doing their neighbourhood chocolate grab clue search, and they're busy trying to track him down?

Also wonder if the vlog delay has something to do with the video Dougal posted today?
I know Chris takes his time with editing but come on, man 😂

What was the video about?

Reactions: 8
Maybe Creepy's driving ban is finished, and he's driven off into the sunset with one of teens from his private dm's - caravan in tow, of course.
If the caravan is where the eleventy million easter eggs are being stashed then Sarah is probably busy having all the borders closed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I know the ifam are mostly kids but sometimes they really get on my wick! They believe any old crap Sarah comes out with like the complete bull about donating Easter eggs. I honestly think the Inghams could do anything and I mean anything and they'd still attack people in the comments section for having their say if it's negative. They're constantly arse hole scraping those two manipulative morons! If I found out that one of my teenagers were attacking adults in the comments section on social media I'd ban the little shits from all of them until they were eighteen! Where are these kids parents? Makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 16
I so bloody hope they are getting their comeuppance. Sick to death of these cretins never being held responsible for anything they do.

Reactions: 14
I can just imagine Sarah coming on, sat on that shady bench like she did during her statement after the news broke about chris' wrongdoings. I rewatched that vlog not long back, watching them carry a McDonald's into the cinema and pretending the trip to the hotel was for fun 😂 Anyway I can imagine her sat on that bench saying Chris has suspected coronavirus. Not that Covid-19 is anything to laugh about but that family are due to clickbait it sometime soon!

Reactions: 22
You know it’s going to be a really boring 😴😴
excuse for the vlog being late !!
Something like rendering issues or the wide angled lens got lost down lazys Polo neck jumper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.