The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one minute Hi Steve and Jane are self isolating, they would walk over hot coals for Chris and co, Sarah is addicted to shopping and will go out regardless as she proved with Isla birthday and the obsence amount of Easter eggs she has brought, shame she hasn’t brought a dog lead while she was out but Prinny is way down in the list of her priorities, I am surprised Burger pasta wasn’t on the menu Easter Sunday taking into account the amount of meat she brought the other week from her friend who is a butcher......

Reactions: 25
Chris a f****y why Take the kids eggs away playing the daft game

Reactions: 10
My thought is that lazy has realised she has fucked up and knows she is going to get a lot of backlash 😂
Also I do hope we get a rant 🍿😂
And My thought is the Neighbours put eggs on their Doorsteps
Homemade with the Finest Exlax
Hope the greedy bastards are fighting for the loo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They can order a crappy Easter game online but not a dog lead. They literally have no excuse for not buying Prinny a new lead other than they don't walk her anyway. Shame because maybe if Sarah did commit to walking Prinny daily she would lose some weight and not need to spout her body positivity BS while editing her photos 🤨

Also loving her efforts at pointing out that the girls' eggs weren't only from her and Creepy but from family and friends. Yeah ok, definitely not the "donated" eggs, we believe you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I am 49 seconds in and not sure I can watch the rest. Donated to children (yeah your spoilt children) my bloody arse.

Clearly waited til they could combat the comments before they posted the vlog tonight

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sarah looked like she was about to cry at the thought of more of her chocolate being eaten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disgusting amount of eggs as predicted

and Sarah doesn’t even know that a roast isn’t called a carvery. Thick witch

granny and gramps and family dropped off eggs? But couldn’t drop off groceries?
Literally saying that she didn’t buy all the eggs for the girls they were from all the family and friends?
Chris said they had NOONE TO DELIVER FOOD?
That’s my bug bear.....they have no one to drop food and essentials but all of a sudden they have a big pool of family and friends dropping Easter eggs 🤔 I smell bs
Plus all those Easter activities.....she couldn’t have got them when back from Maldives and didn’t vlog before the holiday for Easter crafts!!

Reactions: 34
Usually out in the woods for an egg hunt?? Do they not remember last year's cottage / garden egg hunt 🤣

Also esme knew what was happening..
Her tiktok explained the neighbour hood egg hunt before she got dressed. In the vlog shes dressed and Sarah "has an idea"

• Haha
I think I'm on my way to hell for laughing at Isla holding back the tears because she had to give up her best egg 😂
I've definitely bumped down another circle for screenshotting the tantrum but there was just such raw emotion - the wail, the tearing of the paper, the tears, the dramatic irony of her demanding to do a
forfeit in the first place - it's practically theatre 😂
20200413_202801.jpg
20200413_202815.jpg
20200413_202829.jpg

20200413_202842.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also (now like 5 minutes in)

Why can’t they hide the eggs in their giant house

Also

I find it so weird that they were from ‘family and friends’ like when they’re all fighting over different eggs I just find it not weird nor fair or are my family the only ones who put thought into my eggs as a kid

Reactions: 13
Also shout to parents of the year for only just realising they need to actually cut up an orange before their baby can eat it properly 🙃

• Haha
Also of course Chris wasn't going to smash an egg on his head, couldn't take his rank beanie off on camera

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one to do thier shopping, granny and grampar are at risk - We didn't buy all those eggs, family and friends did.

The lies... The lies!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have reported the vlog. I can’t understand why COPPA rules are not being implemented here. I don’t have a hate campaign against this family, I’m not on a one woman mission to bring them down but any human being can see that these children are being exploited and the parents know this is happening. Time stamp appeared within minutes of the vlog going up which means sicko’s must sit and wait for their content to be uploaded knowing they will get something for sure in their vlogs. It doesn’t matter if there are inappropriate hashtags or disgusting thumbnails.....it’s enough that it’s been uploaded by them, their reputation precedes them and they know comments are on and the family don’t care.
Coppa are as useless as a chocolate teapot. The rules stated that videos featuring children under 13 would need to be set to YouTube kids so why is it not being done? It’s not just the Ingham’s either there are a lot of other channels flouting the rules too. The difference is they have their comments switched off.

IMHO just ban family vlogging. It’s not beneficial to anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They can order a crappy Easter game online but not a dog lead. They literally have no excuse for not buying Prinny a new lead other than they don't walk her anyway. Shame because maybe if Sarah did commit to walking Prinny daily she would lose some weight and not need to spout her body positivity BS while editing her photos 🤨

Also loving her efforts at pointing out that the girls' eggs weren't only from her and Creepy but from family and friends. Yeah ok, definitely not the "donated" eggs, we believe you 😂
Also someone has just said Jane and Steve dropped the girls off some eggs so why couldn’t they have dropped the lead at the same time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There are kids going with food let alone Easter eggs around the world, even more so in these awful times yet the Inghams go around smashing chocolate on their heads. Okay.

Reactions: 18
Coppa are as useless as a chocolate teapot. The rules stated that videos featuring children under 13 would need to be set to YouTube kids so why is it not being done? It’s not just the Ingham’s either there are a lot of other channels flouting the rules too.
I know! I just don’t get it at all. Why would YouTube risk being fined, and we’re not talking an insignificant amount? Child exploitation is high on everyone agenda and I cannot wrap my head around why paedophiles can use such blatant mainstream tactics to fuel their sordid mirky world and it isn’t shut down? It’s free material for them and god only know what is done to the images and who is using it and for what. My head hurts just thinking about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
All those eggs from ‘family and friends’ and just how many eggs did Sarah send to these people’s children I wonder?
Absolutely none? Shock of the year.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.