The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd upload already I need some content to make me feel better about myself and my parenting today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If I want to buy my kids 100 eggs I will. It was essential shopping, so pipe down you lot

😉
I'm waiting for the whole:

"And before you lot all say - oh you're so greedy (this part said in a childish way) - I got these eggs when I was shopping for ESSENTIALS. I shouldn't have to explain myself but I will."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is the latest vlog in weeks... Must be worried about backlash.

(Or they took a sneaky trip out for bank holl)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
We NEED a rant to life morale.

They've probably been scoffing the eggs all day and Creepy is frantically editing the vlog right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've heard on good authority that Sarah is slowly coming round from her Chocolate Coma and will be ready to moderate the comment section shortly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Maybe.. My guess is they are late uploading because they know how much stick they will get when they show how many eggs they get..
It wouldn't surprise me if they don't upload a vlog today. They must realise that we will really see where the eggs went

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Probably still loading the car from all the cut price Easter eggs that have gone on sale in supermarkets today...!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do the girls ever get a home cooked meal?
You can tell Sarah does no cooking. Esme suggesting they 'open a bakery' after rolling out some ready bought gingerbread and tossing it in the oven.
And not to forget the MEGA DELICIOUS LUNCHES.. Toss up between the cheese and ham sandwich, and the scrambled eggs on muffins for best lunch of the year.
I have only ever seen her cook spaghetti bolognese or frozen birdseye burgers...
Sarah you can afford fresh produce, cook your family a real meal!! Its so weird to see the kids getting excited for a bit of cheese on pastry, and think its the best food ever...

You would think with the lack of content over the self isolation period, Sarah might just start showing herself cooking dinner / grocery hauls etc
Those pastry things were so tit. I used to make them in food tech class at school. Hardly a substantial dinner. Has anyone ever seen Sarah or Chris ever cook a roast dinner? I know they go to the Toby bloody Carvery but why don’t they cook a nice home roast once in a while? They just never seem to have a nice warming meal.

Reactions: 18
Even the ifam are asking about it lol
honestly they're really rude. Not uploading the vlog for 2 hours and not even mentioning why to their fans? Their fans are all very young and naive, not to mention dramatic, they're probably all worrying that something happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.