The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if they made all the kids re-do the egg hunt, after lazy has realised she has yet again been caught out telling fat porkies!
They'll have got them all dressed into the same clothes as Esmes tiktok and then show them with hardly any eggs, keeping the real egg hunt with the 60 charity eggs privated!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
34 MINUTES? WTF? How can they spread an egg hunt and whatever random BS they come up with over 34 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is this another vlog with the girls coming down the stairs and then staring at a bunch of Easter eggs in their most surprised, shocked faces and their mouths open wider than the Grand Canyon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Never mind what will the ifam do but what will WE do if they ever did stop vlogging 😂 I’m not ashamed in saying it’s a part of my daily routine sitting there for 20 minutes slagging them off. My boyfriend even tells me to save the video to watch with him now and he joins in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Disgusting amount of eggs as predicted

and Sarah doesn’t even know that a roast isn’t called a carvery. Thick witch

granny and gramps and family dropped off eggs? But couldn’t drop off groceries?
Literally saying that she didn’t buy all the eggs for the girls they were from all the family and friends?
Chris said they had NOONE TO DELIVER FOOD?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I think I'm on my way to hell for laughing at Isla holding back the tears because she had to give up her best egg 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I’ve skimmed through. Am I right to assume they don’t show the stack of eggs at all?

Speaks volumes really.

Reactions: 17
Why is izzy doing the egg hunt. Isnt she 15 this year? Fair enough if its to be there for her sisters, but i wouldnt want it shown online, not at that age anyway

Reactions: 19
I have reported the vlog. I can’t understand why COPPA rules are not being implemented here. I don’t have a hate campaign against this family, I’m not on a one woman mission to bring them down but any human being can see that these children are being exploited and the parents know this is happening. Time stamp appeared within minutes of the vlog going up which means sicko’s must sit and wait for their content to be uploaded knowing they will get something for sure in their vlogs. It doesn’t matter if there are inappropriate hashtags or disgusting thumbnails.....it’s enough that it’s been uploaded by them, their reputation precedes them and they know comments are on and the family don’t care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is izzy doing the egg hunt. Isnt she 15 this year? Fair enough if its to be there for her sisters, but i wouldnt want it shown online, not at that age anyway
Wasn’t even a hunt. It was just pure greedy grabbing them out the garden. Then as an after thought sarah wanted to prove how generous they are by putting some out in the street (probably after the other days backlash)
‘Conspiracy theory’ your welcome to address with all the others you said you were going to??

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t even a hunt. It was just pure greedy grabbing them out the garden. Then as an after thought sarah wanted to prove how generous they are by putting some out in the street (probably after the other days backlash)
‘Conspiracy theory’ your welcome to address with all the others you said you were going to??
Even so, i wouldnt be doing that at 15, to be honest though, i didnt get easter eggs after i think i was about 12, im 31 tommorrow, so been buying my own to make up for it lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.