The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve given my son ice cream... when he was younger than Jace is now .... šŸ™Š

Difference is for him it was a treat and he doesnā€™t eat crap everyday.

Reactions: 19
If they really wanted a day off this week why didnā€™t they take Thursday off .. Islaā€™s birthday!! Have a family day with no cameras ... well we know why donā€™t we .. not memories just money šŸ’°

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If they really wanted a day off this week why didnā€™t they take Thursday off .. Islaā€™s birthday!! Have a family day with no cameras ... well we know why donā€™t we .. not memories just money šŸ’°
Was is Esmes birthday they had a day off filming but split the present opening into two vlogs? Last year. I wonder if they will do this for Isla

Reactions: 11
I have seen people say this before and itā€™s always confused me I thought it was her idea to make videos but he always edited them when he was working at the airport , doing god knows what ? Donā€™t think heā€™s ever clearly specified what his role was there?
Hold on didnā€™t lazy at the beginning edit the vlogs cause it was her thing to do after her mum die šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøthe vlogs were much better back then as well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
can anyone tell me where to find this please ? I missed this rant ? Buying toys whilst food shopping ? Is it on Instagram I canā€™t see it. Thanks ? šŸ™

When I read that rant I was so šŸ¤¬
Those poor, poor children having no choice but to stay at home with nothing to do. How about the 100 or so toys theyā€™ve been given every Christmas!
Also friend get togethers...um what friends??

Reactions: 3
Most vloggers will pick certain things to film throughout their day to make editing easier. So they will maybe film 10 mins here 10 mins there. If they are not doing this then itā€™s his own fault if he has hours of footage to go through! They probably do over film as they just love the sound of their own voice. They have nothing interesting to film. I am sick of saying that haha. They are the most boring vloggers on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I take it safety has gone out the window with her. Leaving a status public with the girls school on it

Or she know's they aren't going back thier in September šŸ™ˆ
Thatā€™s if they still go there - after all, how can they afford it? Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they left a while ago and she puts pictures up ā€œfrom their schoolā€ to try and make it look like they are still there. For example, I know Isabelle had a school trip last summer but havenā€™t heard of any since then on here although I donā€™t watch the vlogs unless itā€™s a JUICY one.

Reactions: 7
I thought Foo was another name for a ladies 'under carriage'? Most commonly used by the younger generation. My mum always called it a Mary but i guess that's for a different thread altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really dont want to be sharing this and I would never have noticed this had some complete creep not put a timestamp in the comments but there is a momentary flash of Esme that absolutely is not suitable in tonight's vlog. I have reported the video and hopefully youtube will do something about it. Literally sharing in the hope others will report the video too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
If Chris spends five hours each night editing to perfection, how come he leaves the clip where Esme accidentally exposes her chest area in tonight's vlog?
Its like the parents get kicks out of exposing their vulnerable children. Its sickening.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If Chris spends five hours each night editing to perfection, how come he leaves the clip where Esme accidentally exposes her chest area in tonight's vlog?
Its like the parents get kicks out of exposing their vulnerable children. Its sickening.
They must want the paedos to watch. Anything for views.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How much more is this man going to get away with? It's truly sickening.

Reactions: 18
I've not watched it, not going to but Chris , you are absolutely disgusting for leaving that in! You are a bleeping weirdo, anything for the pweirdo pounds though, you ignorant ignorant little man!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I've reported it too.

I also think the catwalk modelling he had the girls doing was grim. Esme especially, too provocative.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.