Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
That back sure looks bad while running around and flirting with your teenage stepdaughter.

454541.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Asparagus123

VIP Member
1E75E5B6-E9AD-4A80-95C0-F75335F3A847.jpeg

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this idiot ! So we are led to believe he can function on two hours sleep a day ! Why does he have to wait till 12 to start editing ? Absolute bullshit !

• Haha
Reactions: 69

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do they not have anywhere in the garden to hang washing out. Noticed lazy drying washing in the house on a warm sunny day. They have been in that house for a few years now I think no washing line or Whirley dryer for outside. I find this very strange
They don't like airing their dirty laundry in public...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Carrying on from the last thread -

He claims they were working in the Maldives. Yet they never correctly declared it as an AD in the vlogs (well, they briefly mentioned it in the description and that was swiftly deleted) 😉 naughty, naughty.

The whole "taking a break" - they've clearly taken many days off vlogging in the past. Unsure why they seem to magically forget about all those times. The whole "we vlog all day thing" - firstly, you don't. You're not even out of bed until midday. Secondly, if you do vlog all day, then why do you claim we only see 20 minutes of your day? You choose clips from throughout the day, so we're basically seeing a condensed version of your whole day. More than enough to know what slimy ratbags you are.

Lazy's little rant on Facebook. Perfect time to use Creepy's favourite word - ignorant. Guaranteed nobody was tutting at your skipping rope. They were no doubt tutting at you stockpiling milk (to then completely waste for an Instagram pic). They'd most certainly be tutting if they knew they were stood near a woman whose family had just come back from abroad, and said woman had visited multiple shops for non-essentials when she should have been self-isolating. And yes, plastic baskets to put snacks in are most certainly non-essentials.

Their "me, myself and I" attitude when it comes to all this really pisses me off. We have a newborn baby and 2 other children at home. To say the transition has been a little different (and a little more difficult) than we imagined is an understatement. There are many struggles we are currently facing... But, we're alive. We're safe. We're not in hospital - alone - terrified and gasping for air. We're also not key workers that go home from every shift crying over what they've witnessed, or terrified that they have caught the virus that day. (I run a business from home, but currently not open as I do not sell essential items, and do not want to put a strain on the postal service at this time - unlike Lazy. Hubby is currently working from home).

Inghams, you self absorbed bunch of nobodies. Sort your shit out. Dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Why are they letting esme Chuck creme eggs on the ground ? No one will find that, if they do they definitely won’t pick it up and eat it

surprised itty bitty princess Isla didn’t care about the wildlife then
Sarah's going to go around after and suck them all up like Noo Noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

moimoi

VIP Member
Honestly just when you think he couldn't get any more despicable.

He's CLEARLY put the terms 'hot' 'teens' and 'very wet' in the description for a reason - will appear high in search results when ponces search 'hot wet teens' :sick:

232232.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Onceupatime

VIP Member
8CA01C1B-60CC-4BA1-903A-AA3D7EA67C86.jpeg

i saw this earlier, the girl has obviously deleted what she put but this shows Chris being nasty to a child. I hate the fact that they act nice on camera and it’s all about spread positivity yet on social media they’re nasty!
chris Ingham - you’re a c**t! did this girl not want to meet up behind your wife’s back so you became nasty 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
View attachment 105386

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this idiot ! So we are led to believe he can function on two hours sleep a day ! Why does he have to wait till 12 to start editing ? Absolute bullshit !
Except all other daily vloggers say how fortunate they are etc? Also the ones making good money simply pay an editor. Send over the files in the evening, it gets edited and sent back to them and then they upload it.

the Inghams can’t do that though as someone probably would see a very lot off footage they usually cut I bet

MULTIPLE CAMERAS. You aren’t Steven Spielberg mate. You’ve got one and your wife has one. Stick it all on a hard drive and drag it into Final Cut Pro or whatever your using and add one of the 3 songs you always use in the background. Find an old thumbnail of the girls with their mouths open and your done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Luna-tik

Dear Sarah
It is obvious what you were up to on your day off from filming. The mountain of cheap tat for Islas birthday says it all. Along with the paper plates and piñata still to come on part 2.
You are really playing Russian roulette with your family 980 people dead in the uk in the past 24 hours which means 20 x that newly infected around you at the non essential shops you went to. Don’t assume you will get the mild version either your burgeoning BMI and the fact you get breathless vlogging while walking would put you in the vulnerable group. The fact you saved the treat food ie the bag of salad so you could have it for Islas birthday meal says it all really. Best of luck to your family but your selfishness and lack of empathy for anyone else in this unprecedented pandemic says so much about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Shame we have no local rag workers on here . Could ring the supermarket and do a piece on a local woman donating 60 eggs . Be good to get the facts.
cctv captured the generous shopper seemingly forgetting to place the 60 eggs in the charity basket. The cashier, who is being offered counselling after meeting Mrs Ingham said that Sarah was demanding they bring pallet after pallet out of the warehouse for the disadvantaged children. At first she believed her but it soon became apparent that Mrs Ingham had no intention of donating these eggs and was clearly just a greedy cow. The cashier who does not wish to be named gave this quote "I knew she was lying when she was licking her coldsore filled lips as each egg passed her on the conveyer belt, I just thank God that we have screens dividing us and the customers due to Covid-19 else I fear I would have lost atleast one hand as she would have ravaged it whilst gobbling up an egg before it had been paid for. I had to get help from colleagues, it was really scary almost like she had rabies" Mrs Ingham refused to comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

as340

I’m a bit sad, was looking forward to seeing Sarah drop kick Isabelle out the way to get her Lindt egg again:(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KateESJ

VIP Member
All the idiot IFAM trying to justify it by suggesting that it’s okay because “she donated them”. Honestly outrageous how much they are up her fat arse. Don’t think for one second that in this situation we should be wasting time in supermarkets buying 60 Easter eggs. Buy the food bank essentials and don’t waste time in aisles you don’t need to go down. Not everyone’s children eat sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An utter disgrace! Charity my arse, if she cared about donating she wouldn’t say a single thing about it and she might actually donate something to make a bloody meal!!
I did think that during this time donating Easter eggs is a bit... mundane.

People who can’t afford 50p Easter eggs aren’t worrying about getting their kids 50p Easter eggs. They’re worrying about being able to put meals on the table during this tough time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49