The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps they're not sending them back there. Bit dangerous putting your children's school on the internet for all to see. 😞 Surely even they're not that stupid.
They are. Most of us know the name of the school, and don’t post or name it. At least we are trying to protect those children more than their parents.

Reactions: 15
They are. Most of us know the name of the school, and don’t post or name it. At least we are trying to protect those children more than their parents.
Sarah Ingham just showing off

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Isabelle showing us all how to make a bleeping sandwich. My 3 year old daughter made a sandwich in nursery once ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Chris spends five hours each night editing to perfection, how come he leaves the clip where Esme accidentally exposes her chest area in tonight's vlog?
Its like the parents get kicks out of exposing their vulnerable children. Its sickening.
yet he cut out his little trip in the garden at the end

Reactions: 9
I’ve reported it, however I think we all know nothing will get done.
The girls were being highly suggestive and provocative. No self respecting parent would allow their daughters to be posted all over the internet looking like that. Esmé is not yet at senior school and has the makings to make Isabelle appear innocent by comparison. Creepy is a disgrace and Lazy a million times worse for allowing
him to include it. What is she thinking of?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The girls were being highly suggestive and provocative. No self respecting parent would allow their daughters to be posted all over the internet looking like that. Esmé is not yet at senior school and has the makings to make Isabelle appear innocent by comparison. Creepy is a disgrace and Lazy a million times worse for allowing
him to include it. What is she thinking of?
The money, plain and simple.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yep I seen it too sadly 😢 All this filming for tik-tok go check it out and it isn’t even on thankfully..as I’m sure viewers would get an eyeful on Esme that shouldn’t be around..vile vile father not editing properly but take’s him hours eh!! 😡 My kids have to ok any single picture I put online which is very very rare yet they feel this is acceptable?

Reactions: 18
It is so disgusting that these "parents" are pimping their daughters out to the filth that invades the internet, yet they don't care because every click is money to them.
They disgust me!

Reactions: 26
It is so disgusting that these "parents" are pimping their daughters out to the filth that invades the internet, yet they don't care because every click is money to them.
They disgust me!
creepy could have blurred Esme's nipple shot....poor girl

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My favourite member of that family is Big Frank, leader of the Antifam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s also quite concerning that some of their ifam are as twisted as they are. I’m specifically talking about the mother who thinks it’s perfectly okay for not only her 8yr old daughter to have an Instagram account, but also wants a filthy, disgusting pervert to actually follow her! This woman should be investigated IMHO!

Reactions: 31
Three hours sleep a night? Well that explains why his eyes look like minges.
That made me lmfao

That post was really odd, she could have just shared it if she wanted to but she had to point out that it was the girls school
The prices of it 😳😳😳😳

I swear I've never seen any of them using that garden furniture. EVER.

🎵Just one cooornettoooo, give it the babyyyy. Just one cooornettoooo maybe he'll get diabeteeees. For sure, he loves his food. Anything to shut him up!! While the parents snooooze. 🎵
Apparently his first ice cream? 😂😂😂😂

The same reason he says true dat.....he’s a dick
Nooooo they are clever intelligent people. So he says 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
GOING TO A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Lazy starts the vlog in her usual way by screeching and bursting everyone's ear drums. She asks why Esme has a thick hoodie on when it's hot outside. They had a day off yesterday but we didn't miss anything; they slobbed around for the day. It's lovely weather outside so they'll have a day in the garden.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's time for Jace to go in his new car. Jace loves the car and is pushing it around. It's boiling and the garden is like a suntrap. Footage of Jace in the car. Creepy tells Jace it's lunchtime.:rolleyes:

Isabelle asks the girls if they want lunch. She says she loves making lunch and has been doing it for the past couple of days. She makes the best lunch ever. Calm down Isabelle, it's just a ham and cheese sandwich Isabelle, anyone can make one.:rolleyes:
The girls will be doing a fashion runway downstairs. Creepy will judge the best outfit.:rolleyes:

The girls do the fashion show.

Esme is outside doing Tik Toks.

Jace is awake and they have filled up his paddling pool. It might not be warm enough for him to get in but Creepy thinks he will go in it. They pour his toys in and Lazy says he likes taking them out. Someone told Lazy that the best thing to do for bath toys is to superglue the hole so no water can get in. Lazy says she needs to go and get something she got for his birthday.:rolleyes:

Creepy turn the camera around and Jace has climbed into the pool. Lazy comes out of the house with the usual shocked face and asks Jace what he's doing. Footage of Jace playing with the toy Lazy has bought out for him. He drinks the water from a cup and Lazy asks Jace what he's doing again.:rolleyes:

Esme wants Isabelle to help her flip over but Lazy and Creepy says no. Dr Creepy tells Esme she will break her neck. Lazy tells them to show in slow motion. Next shot Creepy says they have gone upstairs to practice. Isla is doing Tik Toks.:rolleyes:

Esme screeches that she did the flip. Creepy says it won't go well and Isabelle says she nearly broke her jaw upstairs. Creepy tells them to be careful as it could be a serious injury and they don't want to be doing that right now. Isla shows her Tik Tok.:rolleyes:

Jace is having a strawberry custard cream. He's watching the girls outside.

Lazy dishes up pasta for dinner. Jace tries to take off his bib but Lazy tells him she has dessert for him. It's an ice cream. Lazy's says it's his first ice cream. Her eats some and rubs it into his high chair.:rolleyes:

Isla is stood at the door with a shocked face. Lazy asked Creepy why he was cleaning the floor when Jace was eating an ice cream. Isla asked if there was ice cream. Jace and Lazy have been sharing the ice cream; she ate the bottom.:rolleyes:

Creepy rubs the ice cream in Isabelle's face and then chases Esme with his ice cream and rubs it in her face. He tries to chase Isabelle and she runs into the bathroom. Then he gives the ice cream to Esme to eat.:sick:

Esme tells us Isabelle took Creepy's crème egg out of the cupboard so Esme told Creepy to take the ice cream and rub it in her face. Then it backfired and he rubbed it Esme's face.:sick:

Play of the day.:sleep:

Creepy is walking out into the garden; everyone is in bed. He and lazy just finished watching the first episode of A Tiger King. He's putting everything away and tidying up. They were watching The Crown but it's really slow. They forgot to end the vlog.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

No way in hell I would be giving a one year old an ice cream. RIP Jace's teeth.
View attachment 105653

View attachment 105654View attachment 105662View attachment 105663
His teeth will end up like Islas. Especially with over use of that bloody dummy

Reactions: 11
Why lie about him putting himself in the shell of water. His top and sleeves weren’t even wet 🙄 he isn’t steady enough on his feet to manoeuvre stepping in. He would have to have crawled in, I would’ve thought and from thinking back to my kids at that age getting in and out of one of those shell pools

Reactions: 20
I don't doubt for a second that she took her Nannarrr out, disgusting behaviour. Prove me wrong Inghams and I will apologise.
If she took her nana out then she should be reported, they shouldn’t even be mixing .i dont go to work every day as a nurse for stupid selfish twats like her to flout the rules . I’m sick to death of this kind of behaviour. Thank god the police are now starting to clamp down on these Imbeciles .

• Heart
Why would any mother allow an 8 year old to have Instagram and want creepy to follow them? Woman needs locking up
I thought Instagram was 13 and over.

If she took her nana out then she should be reported, they shouldn’t even be mixing .i dont go to work every day as a nurse for stupid selfish twats like her to flout the rules . I’m sick to death of this kind of behaviour. Thank god the police are now starting to clamp down on these Imbeciles .
You and me both. Speaking to a friend yesterday and her neighbour had a party at the weekend. People were coming and going like nothng was happenig in the world. I was furious, asked her if she reported them she said no but had leaned out of the window and shouted into the garden reminding them of the rules and was greeted with a torrent of abuse calling her and old bleep. (She's 48)...

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.