The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gees lazy you look so much better with shorter hair
I know she’s a lot younger here but she looks so young and fresh faced. I agree the hair style suits her a lot more. Just shows that “money” can’t buy you taste nor happiness !

Reactions: 12
Gross.
My daughter got 5 presents. She’s got one on the way still so altogether she’s got 6. Came to about £60 all together.
Best present? A pack of bubble mix. Her and her brother are having a blast.

I know she’s a lot younger, but kids really don’t need that much.

My god! The size of those legs?!? Is that a knee under there?
The state of her hair though. She’d look loads better if she got a good cut and style. Having long hair is fine but you’ve got to trim it and take care of it. Do we know when she last had a cut? Must’ve been forever.

Reactions: 18
Anyone here who watches the dubious exploits of the Saccone Jolys too: am I right in thinking that Isla and Eduardo from those families have the same birthday? I know one is turning 8 this week and the other is turning 6.

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t surprise me one bit that they’re risking the postal service, the customer and their children by posting off her crappy blankets because let’s face it their hygiene from what I’ve seen is pretty atrocious. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she was claiming from the government to support her small business during this difficult time. Unless she’s trading cash in hand and off the books (also unsurprising) in which case she wouldn’t get any help 🤷🏻‍♀️
Isn’t self employed support from the government assessed on the previous years trading? She won’t have any figures for baby and me and Ingham family is still working

My god! The size of those legs?!? Is that a knee under there?
Thunder thighs - she will think they’re small. Just like the kids and big Frank are tiny in her warped mind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman is using her long dead hair as security blanket for her big body.

BDB17B4D-AF48-4224-899C-8869BD2ADAA6.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the spilt brat did
I thought Lazy hadn’t been able to get her many presents. That’s still an awful lot of gifts for a birthday, it’s even a lot for Christmas. They really are unbelievable. I hope they disinfected everything before wrapping them

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'd be excited to get a pack of bubble mix and I'm an adult!
She was so stoked. Should’ve just got her 50 bottles of bubble mix and she’d be happy.

Only got her five and we’re already down to 2 because she keeps spilling it 😂 Going to have to order some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.