The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recall the Minghams ever going to their local swimming pool. I don’t mean swimming lessons, some birthday party or the multiple pools on holiday, I’m mean have they ever been swimming as a family. I just keep
thinking that if they love the water then they would take the opportunity to go more often.
I guess the only reason they don’t is because they wouldn’t be allowed to film.
Chris already said he doesn’t like the no filming at the swimming pool , he said something along the lines of over the top rules.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A little something to brighten everyone’s lockdown day. So I went to the Ingham YouTube, went on videos, and filtered by most popular, to see if that gross Xmas day one was still number one... it is.

I then scrolled down to see what the rest where..everything is 3 years old or older, I.e pre noncing scandal.

Then I see a ‘very special birth’ and think oh it’s Jaces, obviously that pulled some views in... but then I take a close look - it was over three years ago so can’t be Jace... no, it’s Katrina and one of her kids 😂 even Sarah’s nephews birth was more popular and profitable than baby click bait 😂😂😂
Same wavelength! I did the same on Invidious this morning. To their credit, they had one Chavavan vlog hit over 1 million.
Screenshot_20200409-135207_Samsung Internet.jpg

One. Out of 30. 😏

(Also kinda surprising that they've only had about 60 vlogs of theirs actually get over 1 million views, considering how many they've made.)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Bet it wasn’t a full sized bubble gum cornetto
Everyone’s given there baby ice cream at some point but this family have no clue.....has to much salt, sugar and bad fat but the inghams eat crap so jace is bound to as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sarah Ingham just showing off
Surely Sarah and Chris feel embarrassed going to the school for parents evening etc.....I mean all those decent parents who see waynetta slob and creepy teenage wannabe turn up must piss themselves laughing!

If Chris and Sarah are still going to their ‘office’ then is this still classed as essential travel ? Everybody else is staying home to prevent the spread on this bug - what does everybody else think?
It’s not essential as they are not providing a service to key workers etc! It’s just called greedy

Reactions: 15
The videos been changed and the bit with Esme pulling up her top has been removed. Shocker.
Incidents like this, I do wonder if any of the ifam report this stuff, or just think it’s ok.

Reactions: 10
Incidents like this, I do wonder if any of the ifam report this stuff, or just think it’s ok.
The brain washed ones will see nothing wrong with it and they will think we are the “sick” ones. Although it was very telling about how many Ifam members were disgusted in their behaviour after the Maldives .

Reactions: 16
Oh dear some one reported them to be taken down
Doubt it. They've likely read here and removed them. Creepy needs to spend less time messaging girls and more time focusing on his editing. Lazy needs to spend less time on Alibaba and more time monitoring her children's online activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Doubt it. They've likely read here and removed them. Creepy needs to spend less time messaging girls and more time focusing on his editing. Lazy needs to spend less time on Alibaba and more time monitoring her children's online activity.
Very true

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t surprise me one bit that they’re risking the postal service, the customer and their children by posting off her crappy blankets because let’s face it their hygiene from what I’ve seen is pretty atrocious. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she was claiming from the government to support her small business during this difficult time. Unless she’s trading cash in hand and off the books (also unsurprising) in which case she wouldn’t get any help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
it’s because replies to comment from the cult trigger a notification and will encourage them to come back to the video and have a conversation. Each comment is another “view” and/or a PPV payment so you can probably divide their view count by half to get a real figure.

Can anyone explain to me why the inghams have comments on and all the other family vloggers have them disabled by you tube?

Family fizz and the le brants have mentioned recently how you tube have turned off their comments.. Not themselves.

What is so special about the inghams? You would think they especially should have comments off.. Seeing as he is a known nonce.

Reactions: 3
According to the latest Tik tok esme has said Isla has an iPod for her birthday and she did have loads of presents non of them are essential! She’s old enough to understand the situation oh wait it’s bratty boo boo

Reactions: 10
Oh for the love of god pleasssssssseeeee don’t breed again!!!!!!! 8AABCC59-53F4-49EC-A002-80C4811C4949.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.