The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was creepys employer he would be in the dole queue right about now. So bloody useless 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Vlog is up going to a special birthday party the thumbnail is odd
Isla close ur mouth
Is the intro new its dreadful oh look they included prinny😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not laughing at risking an old ladies life. That's totally vile if it's true. The maggot eating fish breath made me laugh my head off though.😂
I don't doubt for a second that she took her Nannarrr out, disgusting behaviour. Prove me wrong Inghams and I will apologise.

Reactions: 11
The “going to a special birthday party” is just one of Isabelle and wanes awful acting plays! Nice try Inghams hoping to cause a scene with people thinking you have been out to a party! Then come on with pity post about haters!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The “going to a special birthday party” is just one of Isabelle and wanes awful acting plays! Nice try Inghams hoping to cause a scene with people thinking you have been out to a party! Then come on with pity post about haters!
Is it... I thought they had thrown Isla a birthday party at home

Reactions: 4
‘Guyzzz we didnt vlog yesterday but you didn’t miss much, all we did was slob around all day’

- the most honest thing lazy has ever said

😂👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
On the subject of the private school thing ... Why is it just the two oldest that go and not Isla ? I would understand if they had waited until comprehensive age to send them a lot of people do that, but Esme isn't in secondary school yet so clearly the decision was made to take her out of primary school but not Isla ? Just seems a bit odd to me ?

Reactions: 13
Vlog is up going to a special birthday party the thumbnail is odd
Isla close ur mouth
Is the intro new its dreadful oh look they included prinny😂
I looked at the title and saw Isla's face and could look no more everything looked very staged and I would rather not look at that

Reactions: 7
On the subject of the private school thing ... Why is it just the two oldest that go and not Isla ? I would understand if they had waited until comprehensive age to send them a lot of people do that, but Esme isn't in secondary school yet so clearly the decision was made to take her out of primary school but not Isla ? Just seems a bit odd to me ?
At the time of moving Esme, they said that she wasn't thriving at mainstream school and would benefit from the smaller class sizes of a private school. They also said that it was hard to get into Isabelle's high school and if Esme was at the private primary school, she would be more likely to get into the high school. They said that they weren't moving Isla to the private primary school yet as she was happy where she was, was thriving at mainstream school and had lots of friends.

Reactions: 14
They once said that Esme time in EYFS was difficult and unsettled Something to do with not wanting to use the toilet while in School, I assume this gave her a disadvantage from early on When she was in around year three or four they said Esme was struggling to keep up in a large class size and was not enjoying school so they swapped her to the prep school when a place became available which wasn't straight away,
They said at t time that Isla was at that time doing well and was settled in school.
I can't imagine them affording three lots of School fees or surely they would have all three girls at one School especially since islas friend moved.

Reactions: 8
At the time of moving Esme, they said that she wasn't thriving at mainstream school and would benefit from the smaller class sizes of a private school. They also said that it was hard to get into Isabelle's high school and if Esme was at the private primary school, she would be more likely to get into the high school. They said that they weren't moving Isla to the private primary school yet as she was happy where she was, was thriving at mainstream school and had lots of friends.
Ahh I see ....nothing they do seems to make sense ! ... But weirdly that does 🤷 although if they do want booboo in then they might find it difficult if she joins the high school?!.. I haven't known about them for long so that was way before my time 😂

Reactions: 6
If he spends 5 hours editing that shite he needs to either employ an editor or give up.
He uses the same 3 or 4 songs so why does that take time to find? The cuts are not smooth, most of Sarah's ranty chats are constant jump cuts, same with any iddy biddy Isla cam.

Also if they had a break yesterday, why didn't they get Prinny back?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahh I see ....nothing they do seems to make sense ! ... But weirdly that does 🤷 although if they do want booboo in then they might find it difficult if she joins the high school?!.. I haven't known about them for long so that was way before my time 😂
Yip Isla will need to pass entrance examinations for entry in to senior house. It’s usually a lesser exam if they are in preparatory school like Esme. If they can still afford it (unlikely) they will probably put Isla in the last year of prep. More likely they will be
home-ignorant with lessons in the chavavan by then

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.