The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy thinks that if she pays the school fees that her children will come out of the school with high grades - yes thats for the majority of the kids that DO ATTEND ALL TERMS no skipping off for holidays etc. Lazy thinks they will still get the grades but if you dont put in the work you most certainly not received any grades
My sister and I were privately educated and so were my three daughters. They went to pre-prep at two right through to A level at 18. It was a huge investment for my parents and ourselves. We didn’t have extortionately indulgent Christmas’ and birthdays. Holidays were few and far between and certainly I can’t recall my parents eating out or buying us lots of clothes. Those sacrifices paid off and we had to be at deaths door to get a day off. Like my user name our families priority was education.

Probably drove to coast or woods for day
Creepy in the woods? Lock up your daughters and save the wildlife 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That post was really odd, she could have just shared it if she wanted to but she had to point out that it was the girls school
It's probably been said but she has probably pointed it out so that she can say the nasty online trolls found the girls school and they are no longer safe. Excuse to not pay seen as funds are dwindling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m seeing red flags anyone else? Lack of social media today...... lazy gone shopping for lil boo boos Birthday present, a visit to nana, or could they be stupid enough to have taken off somewhere? I’m starting to feel like a conspiracy theorist 🤣
I hope someone sees them out and about and takes a picture, try getting out of that one foo's!! 😄😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they are getting the children to help with the orders. Ive seen an envelope on the supporters page and it looks like a childs handwriting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They’ve probably all gone out for Isla’s birthday, but where to I have no idea.

Also heard they may reopen schools soon. How likely does anyone think this is.
A customer of mine had a call from his sons' teacher last week, who informed he will not be returning to school til September. I don't know how true that is.. I think we should wait and see what the government says.

Can't believe Lazy has been so irresponsible regarding her public post.. she also needs to be careful of vlogging the girls in uniform.

I think they are getting the children to help with the orders. Ive seen an envelope on the supporters page and it looks like a childs handwriting
It may be Issy's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who is ready for da vlog? Are we all still alive after them missing yesterday? All coping? 🙄

I'm harbouring anger for Chris today after his comments last night so I'm ready for it. What a nasty piece of work.

We all know you took Nannarrr out to spend her money whilst risking her life on Monday Sarah you maggot eating fish breath.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who is ready for da vlog? Are we all still alive after them missing yesterday? All coping? 🙄

I'm harbouring anger for Chris today after his comments last night so I'm ready for it. What a nasty piece of work.

We all know you took Nannarrr out to spend her money whilst risking her life on Monday Sarah you maggot eating fish breath.
I'm not laughing at risking an old ladies life. That's totally vile if it's true. The maggot eating fish breath made me laugh my head off though.😂

Reactions: 19

I am with you! I am angry at the manipulation of his and other people’s children. There need to be strict rules for ‘broadcasting’ on YT and the twaddle that is written on IG. There are so many excellent YT families who are honest and take responsibility and film with integrity. Sadly it is families like the Inghams who give others a bad name.

Reactions: 18
I'm not laughing at risking an old ladies life. That's totally vile if it's true. The maggot eating fish breath made me laugh my head off though.😂
By the way, I'm not coping well at all. I'm a shadow of my former self. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.