The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on Sarah's facebook, search Sarah Louise Ingham. She shared a post from Isabelle and Esme's schools even though they've always tried to keep what school they go to private until now
Perhaps they're not sending them back there. Bit dangerous putting your children's school on the internet for all to see. 😞 Surely even they're not that stupid.

Reactions: 17
What was it
It was a post from the girl's school that she shared publicly showing them making masks for the nhs but she has made it now know where they go to school and its public on her profile that this is the girls school

Reactions: 4
It was a post from the girl's school that she shared publicly showing them making masks for the nhs but she has made it now know where they go to school and its public on her profile that this is the girls school
It looks such a nice school as well that will be the way they get them out of that school and back to normal school

Having a wee lol at creepys bio

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I went to a private school and was the ‘normal’ poor kid. Did 6th form at a normal one and it was completely different - people hated us for being rich (I was on scholarship and wasn’t).

If they put Isabelle into a normal school now she’d get eaten alive. It actually wouldn’t be safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Notice how quite they have been on Instagram stories I suppose there are only so much selling of tit quality blankets 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I went to a private school and was the ‘normal’ poor kid. Did 6th form at a normal one and it was completely different - people hated us for being rich (I was on scholarship and wasn’t).

If they put Isabelle into a normal school now she’d get eaten alive. It actually wouldn’t be safe.
I'd say that probably depends on the school they'd move her to. After growing up in a rougher area, I went to a fairly good high school and while at times it felt pretentious af for a public school, we had people move to and from private schools every year. Nobody really cared one way or another as long as you were actually sound about it.
More often than not, we just liked hearing what was shite about the nearby private high school since they were seen as more of our rivals than the other local HS 😂

Reactions: 5
It looks such a nice school as well that will be the way they get them out of that school and back to normal school

Having a wee lol at creepys bio
Wannabe is definitely the only accurate statement there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m seeing red flags anyone else? Lack of social media today...... lazy gone shopping for lil boo boos Birthday present, a visit to nana, or could they be stupid enough to have taken off somewhere? I’m starting to feel like a conspiracy theorist 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m seeing red flags anyone else? Lack of social media today...... lazy gone shopping for lil boo boos Birthday present, a visit to nana, or could they be stupid enough to have taken off somewhere? I’m starting to feel like a conspiracy theorist 🤣
They’ve probably all gone out for Isla’s birthday, but where to I have no idea.

Also heard they may reopen schools soon. How likely does anyone think this is.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They’ve probably all gone out for Isla’s birthday, but where to I have no idea.

Also heard they may reopen schools soon. How likely does anyone think this is.
My guess would be early June for the last bit of the summer term.

Reactions: 3
Also in the vlog Creepy says that after they're all ready and cleaned the house it's lunch time. I didn't know lunch time was 2:30 in the afternoon (Isabelle's phone gives the time away).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.